10. Dumbledores Office

GREEK

ITALIAN

ANY OTHER MAGICAL LANGUAGE

Letter being written

Nico's P.O.V.

It was a long walk to dumbledores office since the Slytherin common room was in the dungeons and dumbledores office is in the western part of the castle.

"So, why did dumbledore want me? Is this one of his scheming plans?"  I asked Sev in Greek.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure it is, dumbledore is a bad person. I wish these kids weren't in the midst of a war between him and the Dark lord, and I think it's about something happening in Professor Trelawny's classroom," he explained to me.

"So, why is dumbledore bad?" I asked Sev. "What exactly did he do to be bad?"

"He wants to be in control of the wizarding war, he's painted the Death Eaters and The Dark Lord as killers, rapists, psychos, and egocentric assholes. So far, all the light and people leaning toward the light believe him, all of the muggle-borns think that the Death eaters and the dark lord will kill them for their heritage but that's not the case" Sev explained further. "Oh, it appears we are here, whatever you do, do-"

"Dont look him in the eye, he'll try to peer into my mind, I'm aware, he did it in my penthouse," I said.  We got to a gargoyle and Sev went up to it.

"Lemon popsicles," he said. The gargoyle revealed a staircase to the headmaster's office. We both went up the long staircase and it took forever to get up there. When we got up there I saw Ron, Hermione, Harry, Dumbledore, and an unknown person.

"Nico my boy, what was Professor Trelawny saying in class today? And what is with you making fun of a teacher?" he chastised me.

"Why would you want to know what she was saying? Why is it so important to you?" I countered his questions. The unknown man looked baffled at the bickering.

"I apologize, your name sounds very familiar, What is your full name? Mine is Cornelius Fudge, the Magical Prime Minister of Britain." The man said to me while he put out his right hand for me to shake and I shook it.

"My name is Nico Di Angelo sir," I told him. He masked his surprise and what appeared to be fear as best as he could.

"Nico? Are you going to answer me? Why would you disrespect a professor?" Dumbledore continued. I started to look at his bright and shiny yellow robes, He looked like the man with the yellow hat from Curious George.

"I didn't disrespect her, I was simply laughing at the fact she said I was gonna be in the underworld," I half explained to the coot. He looked even more surprised at my explanation.

"My boy, the underworld is not a fun place, it is filled with dark and dangerous creatures that should never be laughed at!" he exclaimed. I'm assuming fudge knows who I am by now.

"Well it is to me, agree to disagree professor?" I asked.  "Now I have to do a few things, now goodbye!" me and Sev headed for the door.

"Now what do the Death Eaters do?" I asked Sev as soon as we were out of the headmaster's tower

"The Dark Lord wants equality for creatures, Dark magic, and he wants muggles born to choose a side, Muggle or Wizard, they've bought their culture into ours, and now some traditional holidays for wizards are banned because they were against Muggle beliefs! And that isn't all of it either" Sev explained to me. We were right at the dungeons after his rant.

"Here we are Nico, You have 27 minutes until Transfiguration, I think your friends are still in the common rooms." Sev drawled in.

DRACO'S P.O.V.

As soon as Nico left I went up to the dorms to grab parchment, a quill, ink, and my owl, Amnon, a Eurasian eagle owl. Then I started to write my letter in the commons.

Dear Father,

I have something to ask of you, a new student came to Hogwarts saying you know him, his name is Nico Di Angelo. He said you, Professor Snape, and him are best friends, is this true?

With Kind Regards,
Your son Draco Malfoy

I gave my letter to Amnon, "take this to my father Amnon, I'll give you some of your favorite rats tonight," I told him. And he set off through the dungeons. I saw Nico come in shortly after.

"What did dumbledore want?" I asked him. He sat right on the couch in front of me.

"He was criticizing the way I 'disrespected a professor' and how I 'need to stop laughing at dark magic," I told him in a dramatic voice. He laughed at my antics. "Does he always wear weird robes? Or is that just a tradition for old people?"

"Yes, he has always worn weird clothes, I hate that muggle-lover, he's single-handedly ruined our world you know? He's trying to make us 'more friendly to muggles' and 'remove the bad' in our lives, I'm sick of it." Draco ranted.

"He's starting to get anti-creature laws in place, getting creatures places in Azkaban for just living. I cannot believe this is what our world has become," Draco continued.

I cast a 'Tempus' into the air at 3:45 "not that I am not listening to you, but how far is the transfiguration classroom?" I asked him

"Maybe 10 minutes from here why?" He asked me. I stood up.

"We have transfiguration class in 15 minutes," I told him. He stumbled out of his seat and walked with me to the exit.

"You know what? I have a better idea," I told him. "Can you show me your memories of what the transfiguration classroom looks like?" He hesitated.

"Ok, sure, just try not to peek at other things?"Draco suggested.

I laughed "yeah, I just need to see where I'm going," I told him. He gave me a confused look, then I peeked into his mind and found the transfiguration room. Wow, it was big.

"Ok, I want you to hold on to me, I'm gonna teleport us there and it'll be uncomfortable," I warned him. He held onto my shoulder and I shadow traveled to the door of the classroom, it'll look like we just entered the classroom.

"Oh! I didn't even see you two enter the classroom!" Professor McGonagall exclaimed. Draco looked a bit dizzy because of the shadow traveling "are you alright Malfoy?"

"Yes I'm fine, just a bit more is all," he said. Since we were the first in the classroom, we sat down in the second to the front row. After a few minutes, the Ravenclaws and Slytherins started to trickle into the classroom.

Once everyone was in the classroom, the professor went to the front of the classroom "hello students today we are going to be reviewing last year's spells, you can work on a group of up to 3," she started to the class. The class started to form groups and summoned notes from last year.

Draco and I partnered up and reviewed the spells needed.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A TABBY CAT

We finished class and walked out "damn, it's already dinner time," Draco said to me while stretching. We walked down to the great hall and sat next to Pansy, Blaise, Astoria, Crabbe and Goyle. "You guys are lucky for getting a class that's close to the great hall," Draco said. "We have transfiguration with the Ravenclaws!"

"Well lets eat, I'm starving." I said while grabbing some of the food on the table and putting it onto my plate. I think it was Shepard's pie. Dinner went by pretty quickly, by the end I was full and heading back to the Slytherin dorms. We all changed into more comfortable clothes and fell asleep.