his hands slowly enveloped her and the girl closed her eyes inside his warm embrace.

"idiot..." she whispers.

"you are an idiot..." he whispers back, hugging her tighter. they both cant take enough of this moment.

"why did you leave like that, i paniced..." she whispers and wonwoo starts to carress her hair.

"are you a bipolar? didnt you tell me to leave if i get worse... you even made me promise chippy." he whispers. then the girl decides to lift her head a bit so she can lock eyes with him.

"does that mean you are worse?"

he nods without actually answering to her question. the girl felt so worried when she heard that.

"can i stay?" she asks and he narrows his eyebrows.

"why?"

"i wanna take care of you..." she whispers and puts her head on his chest. as soon as she heard his heartbeat she slowly looked up.

"why does you heart beat so fast?" she asks and then tries to listen once more. "i... i dont know..." he lies.

once again the girl looks up.

"let me stay wonwoo..." she whispers. thank god she was not close to his heart when he said that sentence cause it probably went crazy.

"you can stay..." he even stutters a little, looking inside her eyes.

____

yeri was cooking a soup for her dear bed, after forcing him to spend his day on the bed. he then decided to enter his room with a tray.

thats when she found her friend in a worse situation than before.

is he sweating?

she lets the tray on the desk and grabs the thermometer. "oh no... i think your temperature is too high..." she sits next to him on the bed and gives him the thermometer.

"are you trying to say i am hot..." he teases her even though he struggled to get this sentence out of his mouth. yeri decides to help him out with the thermometer anyway cause he seemeds worse.

they wait for a minute until he gives it up, not having the strength to look at it. as soon as she does she accidentally gasps.

"oh no, i need to make you some compress and then you'll need-" she was about to say the things she has to do, while getting up but wonwoo had differnt plans.

his one hand seized her wrist.

"all i need is you..." he barely opens his eyes to spot her, even like that she was breathtaking.

"w-what?" she doubts if she heard right but wonwoo didnt seem ready to let go of her arm yet.

"i need you..." he whispers, pulls her in so now she is laying right next to him. although her back is turns on him he doesnt mind, he just tugs her closer and closes his eyes.

"you have me..." she whispers.

"do i?" he mostly whispers to himself. the girl decides to turn around and their eyes locked.

"you do..." she whispers. then wonwoo forces a smile on and slowly his eyes close. before he even knows he is already asleep. the girl was still there though, with all her senses, caressing his cheek until he wakes up.

"i like you so much..." she finally confesses.

but the boy never hears.

he never heard the first confession.

but somehow he felt it, cause at this time his hands traveled around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

now the girl found herself sleeping inside his arms.

♡♡♡

when wonwoo returned home after that promise she made and some hours before yeri stands right in front of the door the poor boy realized how weak he was.

entering in, he literally laid on the couch, taking off each thick part of clothing he had on.

his shoes were thrown away all over as he was just laying there like a dead corpse. 

"why does god hate me!" he barely complained gritting his teeth and that's when he grabbed his phone only to see a notification on insta.

could it probably be her?

she was so worried about her, that regretted the fact he had to leave her behind.

instead of a text he saw a new following request. even though he seemed a bit disappointed it wasnt a text from her he found himself chuckling at how mad she is gonna be when she finds out he has more followers than her now.

in the thought of her he realized how much he actually missed her.

thats when he went into his camera roll to rewatch all these pictures he got to take of her all this time they were hanging out. at first every single one seemed funny to his eyes.

making him chuckle.

making him laugh.

but after a while he was only getting weaker because of her beautiful smile. he finds himself staring at this one and only picture of them together.

her smile is the definition of happiness. thats when he loosens up and even though weak he enjoyes it.

"i miss you..." he whispers to himself until thats the moment the bell rings and thats how the story continues...