4. Stuck in an island

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. What about you?"

"You can call me Vincent."

"What?" Taehyung bursted out laughing seeing J's reaction.

"Lol, I'm kidding. Call me 'V'."

"V as in Victory?" J asked.

Taehyung stared at the other for a second, and replied, "Yes, V as in Victory."

"I see, that's pretty cool."

"I know right." J rolled his eyes at Taehyung's narcissistic reply yet smiled.

"Mhm... anyways good night.

"Good night to you too."

And thus, they both ended up sharing body heat to keep themselves warm at night.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

The next morning came pretty fast. Taehyung was the first one to wake up and was shocked to see him and J sleeping in each other's embrace.

"What the hell..." Taehyung muttered and carefully detached himself from J as he was cuddling him. He got embarrassed and got out of the bed, "what the hell was I doing?!"

"What's with all this fuss?!"

"Oh, you're awake. Listen J, I'm sorry for cuddling you at night... it's a habit of mine.

"I didn't mind it, you know. I mean it's nearly winter and sleeping without any clothes would make us fall sick...even tho you already have cold. So it's good sharing the body heat."

"Alright."

"Speaking of that, how's your cold?"

"Better than yesterday."

"I see. You can take rest. I'll do everything."

"Eh? Are you sure?"

"Yes, in the name of humanity. After you're all fine, the rivalry will begin again."

"Lol fine. Thanks anyways."

"No worries. The clothes haven't dried yet."

"There's no one in this island J. You can roam around in or without your underwear-"

"Shut up!! Your trousers have dried a bit. I'm sorry but I'm using them. Otherwise who's gonna look after you if I fall sick too." J said as he wore Taehyung's trousers only before going into the forest.

"Man, this guy is something else." Taehyung said to himself as he watched J going away.

It's been many hours that J had gone into the forest. He still hasn't come back. Taehyung started to panic thinking about him. At that time he totally forgot that J is his enemy.

Few mins later, J came back running.

"Dude you scared me... what happened? Why were you running?" Taehyung asked as J was trying to catch his breath.

"Shut up I'm freezing rn. Move over to that side."

"Okay okay chill. What about food?"

"Let me warm myself up. Then I'll make something to eat. You talk too much."

"Whatever. I don't even want to talk to you."

"Ugh, V, what is wrong with you? Can you pls shut up?!

"Well you started it."

"No you did!"

"No you!!"

And like this, they continued their bickering...like an old married couple.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

It's been like many weeks that Taehyung and the soldier from the N.Korea were stuck in that island together. There's not even a single day that these two haven't fought and bickered with each other. After all they're enemies. They just really can't stand each other. They thinks fate is so cruel to them that they have to stay together no matter what happens. On the top of that, at night, they've to share a blanket bcz it's freezing cold. It's either Taehyung is annoying J or it's just J giving sassy replies. Until they finally decided they needed to stop. Arguing and fighting won't solve anything. In order to survive they must be nice to each other without disclosing their identity. They needs to help each other.

"Hey, V, we need to talk."

"Don't wanna. Piss off."

"What the f*ck? You're always cursing...what is your problem huh? Here I'm trying to make up the things in order for us to survive and you-"

"Fine. What is it?"

"Firstly, you wouldn't start fighting out of nowhere."

"When did I-?"

"I'm not finished yet. All we do is bicker with each other which isn't helping at all. Nobody is coming for us...not atleast now. The war is still going on. So we must be nice to each other and help each other...even tho we are enemies. You got it?"

Taehyung kept quiet for a min and gave it a thought. Perhaps, it's better this way. Nobody from his country nor J's country came to look for them. The war is still going on and ofc they're busy so they must have thought he's dead already. It's better to accept J's proposal.

"Fine. As you say." Taehyung said as he plopped down on the bed again.