Going Home

"Kasi naman, alam na maaga aalis pero hindi pa tinapos 'yung pag-aayos ng gamit kagabi." Leni ranted while neatly folding Risa's clothes. "Tapos, hindi pa madaling gisingin."

It had only been three days after their wedding. The first two days of their marriage were spent with their kids, exploring the city, and doing activities as a family. Their children left soon after and they were left in Boston, living their first few days as a married couple.

Risa suggested it, saying that they did have an agreement then that they should return to enjoy the place instead of campaigning there. Leni thought her wife was just bored of Boston because they've been to almost all of the tourist spots since she first came there.

"For a few days lang, my love. I have to go back home na rin naman after this week because I have work."

Another impulsive decision but this time it was Risa's initiative. And something Leni couldn't refuse because she wanted it too.

"Fine, let's go book a flight to Hong Kong."

That decision was made only the day before Leni sat on her bed, folding Risa's clothes and placing them in her suitcase, while her wife was in the shower.

Leni stood up and walked towards the cabinet, browsing the clothes Risa brought with her.  "Darling, dadalhin mo ba 'yung Harvard hoodie?" A distant 'yes' resounded from the bathroom so Leni took the hoodie and a few other shirts then went back to the bed to fold it. She stacked Risa's clothes on the suitcase, checking to see if her wife had enough clothes for their short trip.

"Look at you, acting like an actual wife," Risa teased, a cheeky grin on her lips, droplets of water trailing down her skin.

Leni stared her down and deadpanned, "That's because I am your wife."

"You are. Have I told you na ang sarap sa pakiramdam 'yung simpleng thought na asawa na kita ulit?"

"Hindi pa. But you're telling me now."

Risa hummed in approval and walked towards Leni, encircling her arms around the latter's neck. She gave her a soft peck, "I love you, wifey."

The older woman held her waist, guiding her to sit on her lap. "I love you too, misis ko." She leaned in to kiss her wife again, but was stopped by an index finger on her lips.

"Oops, sabi mo maaga tayo aalis. Malelate tayo nyan."

"Sana kasi maaga ka gumising."

"Pinuyat mo ako kagabi tapos sasabihin mong sana maaga akong gumising? Eh kung maaga mo kaya ako pinatulog?"

"Huwag na lang tayo mag-HK. Dito na lang tayo," Leni suggested, wiggling her eyebrows. Risa laughed and shook her head, reminding Leni that it was only once in a blue moon that they could do this. Leni sighed and gave in, but not before asking Risa for another kiss.

"Oh, labas ka na dito sa kwarto. Magbibihis ako," Risa said, standing and pulling Leni up from her sitting position.

"Huh? Bakit pa ako lalabas?"

"Kasi magbibihis ako."

"Para namang hindi ko pa nakikita lahat 'yan."

Risa blushed and pushed Leni out the room, grabbing her towel by the doorknob. "Maligo ka na, malalate tayo."

Leni grinned but followed, making her way to the bathroom but not before shouting, "Darling, double check your things. Wala pang bra dyan hindi pa rin kita papahiramin kapag wala kang dala."