Chapter 15

I woke up to a knock on my door. I opened the door after sliding out of Akeba's arms. It was Reyna. She said, Hey Reese, what time are we leaving?

Me: I don't know, go wake Akeba up and ask him.

Reyna: Alright.

So she went over to Akeba and tapped his shoulder while saying, "Akeba, wake up," but he didn't budge. I gave her his blow horn, and she blew it in his ear. He jumped off the bed and she ran behind me, laughing. Akeba looked at us and his eyes were black, showing that he was mad.

Akeba: Which one of you blew the horn in my ear?

Reyna pointed at me, "she did."

I looked at Reyna like she was crazy. "What? No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"You did too."

"I did not."

"You did too."

"Ugh."

"Will you two stop acting like 5-year-olds?" Akeba asked, amused.

I looked at him, "She started it."

Reyna: No I didn't.

Me: Yes, you did.

Reyna: No I-

Akeba cut her off by saying, "Reyna, what did you come in here for?"

Reyna: I came in here to ask what time we are leaving?

Akeba: We're leaving in a few hours so you two can do whatever you want.

We looked at each other and nodded.

I told Reyna to get dressed. She nodded. I pushed Akeba out of the way as I saw him smiling. Walking to the closet, I picked out my outfit. I got in the shower after taking my clothes off. Soon I got this feeling that I was being watched, so I poked my head from behind the shower curtain to see Akeba standing by the sink, looking at me. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Nothing, just thinking about something."

"Thinking about what?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "You."

"What about me?" I asked, smiling.

"That you're so beautiful and how I really love you."

"You're very handsome and I really love you, too."

"I'm glad that I have you, Reese."

"And I'm glad that I have you too, Akeba."

"I'm guessing you want to get back to taking your shower?" He asked.

"And I'm guessing you want to get in the shower with me?"

"You guessed right."

I laughed at him. "Get in before the water turns cold."

He smiles, "Okay."

Akeba got in the shower with me. After we got out of the shower, we put our clothes on.

"While you and the girls are out, me, your dad, and Marcel are going to pack our stuff, then I'm going to go talk to Alpha Greyson."

"Okay. Mind link me when you're ready to go, okay?"

"Okay, I will, babe."

Akeba gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to get Marcel and my dad. I headed to Reyna's room and knocked on her door. The door opened to reveal Reyna wrapped in a towel.