MY SWEET LOVER

As a writer, it warms your heart to have renown and a large number of admirers, especially when they recognize your stories.

                   Your work transports readers to another universe, one that is far removed from reality. An opportunity to get away.

                  Having a psychotic fan, on the other hand? An obsessive person who follows you around and watches your every move. How are you going to get out of this?

                                              • • •

Hundreds of camera flashes as I stood up here in this stage. A cheerful smile was visible on my face while I am softly waving my hands. Am I a celebrity? No. I'm a writer and this day will be my fan signing for my new released book.

"Ms. Kyhl, what can we expect about this new psychological suspense book of yours?" A reporter asked me as soon as I sat down.

"This book is constructed with the dexterity of a human being and the sensitivity of a psychologist. Along with my previous books, this one, so far, is the most suspenseful." I briefly said.

"Your publishing company said that this book may have an 18+ scene, is that right Ms. Kyhl?"

"It may, or may not have. I gues it's for you to find out," I teasingly said that made a lot of them grin and laugh a little.

"Out of the topic Ms. Kyhl, but a lot of your readers wanted to know who is this person that's always behind you in every fan meeting. Is it your bodyguard since he's always in a suit?"

My gazed went upon the projector screen beside me. It shows all my pictures in a fan meeting.. and there's a man...a man wearing a black suit that's always hiding from afar. Too confused, I stuttered "W-who is that?".

"I've never had...any bodyguards. W-where did you g-get these?" I tried to compose myself while asking them.

"It may be a stalker."
"What if it's a fan?"
"Or maybe someone who hates her?"
"Oh my! She might be in danger."

Those are the words I heard that made me even nervous. A lot of people has been murmuring and taking pictures. I stood there in horror as I looked at the upper part of the auditorium. There, stood a man in suit who exactly looks like the person in the pictures. My hands were shaking and my knees became weak. I was about to fall when my assistans immediately pulled and covered me into the backstage.

A heavy sigh left my mouth as look I looked at the windows of my car. My driver, Sweven, is now driving me to my condo. Once I got out of the car, I immediately went to my flat. He be will the one who's bringing my things here.

I undressed myself and took off my make up.  I was about to take a shower and put my bathrobe when I heard something fell outside my room. As I went outside, Sweven was there arranging my stuffs. He's wearing a suit, a black one. My heart races when I remembered what happened in the fan meeting.

"You can go home now, Swev. Ako na ang mag-aayos diyan." I told him.

"Ah, yes ma'am. Here's your smoothie. I'll head back home na po, thank you."

I felt relief when he said that and went outside. I drank my smoothie before taking a shower. Today was a really long and stressful day so I've decided to sleep naked after taking a bath.

• His POV •

I waited an hour to finally make sure that she's asleep. A grin plastered on my face as I entered her bedroom and thought about all the things I can do with her.