THE BETRAYAL

I inhaled deeply as I position myself infront of this hotel room. I counted till three then immediately opened the room.

Shivers ran through my spine as my blood boils up to my head seeing the sight of my sister bending down on the bed while my boyfriend is thrusting behind her. What a sight.

The look of shock was visible on their faces as I walk towards them, every step felt like I'm carrying loads of stones. Heavy, yet I need to.

"Gwyn...f*ck. Why are you here?" Farrim stated as he immediately covers himself and was about to walk towards me.

"Stay where you are. Both of you, stay on the bed." Terror showed on their faces when they saw me pulling out my gun.

"Listen, I already knew what you're doing behind my back so played along since I don't want any fights. I became  martyr because I loved both of you. You traitors." I added.

They were both giving me the "I'm sorry" and "I regret" look which I really despise. That's when an idea came into my mind.

"Continue what you're doing." I said blankly.

"What?!" Thalia exclaimed, still puzzled.

"I said, continue what you're doing. Continue f*cking or else I'll kill the both you!" I shouted in rage as I pointed my gun towards them.

Farrim immediately pushed Thalia to bed again and inserted his shaft in her. He stopped one more time and looked at me with teary eyes.

"What? You have the guts to look at me with tears? Continue f*cking my sister before I lose my temper." I still can't believe how I said those words without stuttering.

Farrim started to thrust slowly, still pushing my sister's back downwards. Her sobs and moans scattered around the room. His groans mixed with the slopping sound of their genitals also echoed around.

Rage. Numbness. That's what I feel as I watch them. It's as if I'm feeling nothing. Should I be mad? Hurt? Disgusted? Why nothing? Why do I feel nothing?

"Hmm...f*ck...ohhh"
"I'm cumming...ahhh"
"Ohh yes, me too"
"Ah-ha. Ohhh"

Thalia's moan were changed into scream as I pulled the trigger and shot Farrim's head. Before she could say anything, I shoot her also.

A little curve formed on my lips as I'm looking at their lifeless body soaking on their own blood.

Traitors.

I was taken back to reality when Thalia held my hand, crying, and kneeling infront of me.

"I'm... I'm so sorry, Gwyn. N-nadala lang ako. Bigla na lang nangyari yun. Gwyn, sorry!" She cried, begging for my forgiveness.

I looked at Farrim and saw him sobbing. Tss, assh*ole.

I'm still holding my gun behind my back. However, I can't let my hand be dirtied by a couple of traitor's blood.

With an empty heart and betrayed mind, I left.

Instead of leaving with their blood on my hands. I left empty-handed...

and betrayed.

                                •••