How do you Lose your Memory?!

"(M/N), (M/N), (N/N), dude wake up." I could feel constant poking at my cheek. This has been going on for a solid two minutes. I cracked one of my eyes open to see my best friend, and partner in crime, looking at me with concern. "What is it Leo?" I asked, tiredly swatting his hand out of my face.

Ah yes, my best friend Leo. The two of us have been friends since day one of arriving. We joined the wilderness school on the same day. He was a problem orphan who kept bouncing around and running away. I was an orphan that got into constant trouble. It's not like I wanted to get in trouble, the trouble found me. My adopted family finally said enough one day, and instead of ruining their "perfect" image, they sent me here. The two of us did everything together, from pranking the teacher and other students, to hanging out. It was also Leo who introduced Piper and Jason to me. Me and Piper got along fine. Not as good as with me and Leo but good enough to the point where I could tell her some personal stuff. With Jason, I don't know, I never really liked the guy in the beginning. He felt off, like he didn't belong. It took a good while for me to warm up to him though. When I did eventually get comfortable Leo was overjoyed.

"We have a big problem." Leo looked at a loss. I raised my eyebrow at him, wanting him to elaborate. "Jason lost his memory." I churned around to see my blond friend looking lost and panicked. "Did you really lose your memory?" I asked. Jason looked at me for a split minute and he obtained a light barely noticeable blush. In a blink of an eye it was gone. I was completely aware that he had found me to be a bit attractive. Everyone did. There was nobody in this god forsaken school that didn't at least entertain the idea of dating me. If anybody could describe me in one word it would be a pretty flower.

I looked at Leo and Piper to see if I was not hearing things. "Leo Valdez, (M/N) (L/N), is there a problem back there?" coach Hedge yelled. Never really liked the guy. Maybe because he was the P.E. teacher or the baseball bat he carried around.

I looked over to Leo who had a smile on his face. I knew exactly what was going to happen, I may not have played a part as well in this prank. "Watch this," he simply said. He churned back around and shouted to the front, "Sorry, Coach! I was having trouble hearing you, could you use your megaphone please?" Hedge seemed way too happy for that request. Next thing I heard was Darth Vader. The whole bus cracked up at this, and I let a few chuckles out. Coach looked done so he clicked the megaphone again but this time the sound "The cow says moo" was heard. "Valez, (L/n)!"

Piper was trying not to laugh at the chaos we had made, "My god, Leo nad (M/N). How did you do that?" Leo slipped a phillips head screwdriver from his sleeve and I held up a pen and paper. "We're special boys." Jason was getting annoyed really quickly at the fact that we got off topic very quickly. Blame my slight ADHD mind. "Guys, seriously. What am I doing here, and where are we going?" he sounded desperate and now I was starting to get a little worried. As I was trying to figure out how someone could lose their memory in less than two hours, Leo and Piper had a little argument.

"That's it!" Hedge yelled "The back row has just volunteered to clean up after lunch!" as the front cheered I groaned and clutched down, why do I feel like this field trip was going to give me a big headache.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must have fallen back asleep, because I woke up to Leo shaking me. We all got off the bus and stood in front of a small museum-like building in the middle of nowhere. Great, a museum. One of the biggest nightmares for a dyslexic person like me, that and libraries. I looked over to Leo and Jason who stood off to the side. Leo was wearing an army jacket while Jason had a purple shirt. The shirt was so faded I couldn't tell if anything was originally written on it or not, and a thin windbreaker. I then looked down at my own clothes. An oversized hoodie with an even bigger flannel over it. The hoodie was in (F/C) and the flannel was in (S/F/C). Faded jeans and hightops. I also had a messenger bag across my body.

I snuck up next to them and joined their conversation. "So, a crash course for the amnesiac." Leo started. He went on about the school and where it was located. He said something about weaving daisies into hats and I had to interrupt him. "Excuse you, I happen to enjoy that part." Leo snorted, "Yah I know. Anything that has to do with flowers and spring is your favorite thing." I just rolled my eyes at him. Leo went on with his little rant. "You're Really going to play this out huh?" Leo asked. "Alright, the four of us started here together this semester. We're totally tight. You do everything (M/N), and I say and give us your dessert and do our chores-" ''Leo!" me and Piper snapped. He gave me a pout and slung his arm around my shoulder. "Ok ignore the last part, but we are friends." he was going to say something about Piper being Jason's girlfriend but Piper had cut him off.

I tuned the rest of this conversation out. I looked at my surroundings and rubbed my arms. Whenever I was around some form of plant life or caves I felt safe. Right now I just want to get inside that building and hurry back to the school, where my little garden is.

"Yo, Piper and (M/N)!" ah yes Dylan. If I had to choose between him or Hedge to hang out or be friends with, I'd choose Coach in a heartbeat. If he wasn't going after Piper then he was going after me. There have been countless times when he would harass me. When Dylan had barged into the conversation he had knocked down Leo. Quickly I helped up my fallen friend. The two of us gave him a glare. "Anyway Piper, don't talk to these Bottom-feeders. You're my partner, remember?" I really hated him, his tan skin, superman haircut, and his way to white teeth.

Piper struggled to get away but failed miserably. He had dragged Piper away from the group. Leo started mocking him and I laughed at his attempt. I also added on to it. "Leo,(M/N). You two are weird." the both of us smiled, "Yeah, you tell us a lot. But if you don't remember us then we can reuse all of our old jokes!" Leo then took both of our hands and dragged us into the building with a skip in his step.

____________________________________________________________

The Coach would tour us around the building telling us the "Great history" behind all of it. Every time he would use an id megaphone it would either make him sound like the Sith Lord or say what barnyard animal makes what sound. It was the only thing keeping me entertained through this whole lecture. As we were going around some girl said something snarky to Piper. "Hey, Piper, does your tribe own this museum? Do you get in for free if you do a rain dance?"

I really wanted to step in, but knew if I did I wouldn't hear the end of it from Piper. Looking over to Jason I could tell he was ready to step in at any given time. I loosely held the sleeve of his thin windbreaker telling him to stay back. Leo also held onto his arm. I knew those girls. Their leader, Isabel, tried to go out with me the first two weeks I arrived. They were very persistent. Isabel said something else that involved her mom. Lucky Coach unknowingly stopped a fight from happening. Eventually it was time to go out to the catwalk. "Alright, cupcakes, you are about to see the Grand Canyon. Try not to break it." The Coach also said something about pushing eachother off the edge. Why do I feel a great sense of foreshadowing?