/ 𝘗𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 & 𝘛𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘴 /

HI GUYS IM BACK!!

this was a requested chapter, hope you guys like it (i tried to include some other stuff too)

⚠️SMUT⚠️

(both boys are 19, modern AU)

———————

"WHEN WILL HE BE HOME!?"

bruce writhed around on the couples bed, antsy for his boyfriend to get home.

vance was usually busy though, as the renowned son of a famous businessman and an tattoo artist. his father had graciously bought them a penthouse in one of the skyscrapers he owned, and his mother had gives the couple a few custom tattoos.

the blonde had been working for his father as well as modeling for the company all week, too immersed in the hustle and business life to pay attention to his boyfriend.

it didn't bother bruce much, since he hung out with his lower class friends and liked to read alone. but still, sometimes he got lonely.

as bruce still lay there complaining to the air, he got an idea. crawling over to his phone on the nightstand, the brunette texted mrs. hopper.

he quickly got a text back and smiled when his plan was a go.

——————

"there you go bruce, all ready to go!" mrs. hopper smiled at her work. bruce got off the table and walked over to a mirror.

the boy analyzed his body, feeling pleased with himself.

vance is gonna love it.

paying and bidding his mother-in-law goodbye, bruce walked with a stiff back to their penthouse. let's just say it was definitely worth it.

————————

"babe i'm home!"

vance announced his entry to their large house with an exhausted tone. he's been really busy with the company, finalizing their biggest investment yet. but now he finally got a chance to come home and spend a week with his baby, wherever the boy was.

the house was silent, except for the faint sound of the electric fire going in the living room. setting his suitcase on a bench, vance made a journey to find his lost boyfriend.

"bruce?"

the male stopped in his tracks when he went to the living room, seeing a sight he could never forget.

bruce had on nothing but one of vance's white dress shirts unbuttoned and black boxers, hair as fluffy as a cloud. his smooth, tan skin looked so perfect basking in the sun, illuminated from the outside balcony. he was barefaced, almost a rare occasion since he would have at least foundation on.

the boys delicate hands held a coffee mug, sipping on a frappé. bruce turned his attention from the beautiful view to something even more stunning, his boyfriend. the chocolate brown eyes narrowed, staring the blonde down.

vance felt his suit tighten. the sex-hungry eyes looked at him with such anticipation, waiting for him to make a move. vance was frozen in place, much to bruce's dismay.

the brunette rolled his eyes, getting up and sauntering over to his boyfriend. taking his hands, he glided them up his strong arms in a teasing manner. "i missed you....." bruce blew in the blondes ear slightly- "so damn much."

vance chuckled and wrapped his arms around the shorter, picking him up with ease. bruce giggled slightly at the action. he could never get over how strong vance was, especially when he manhandled the brunette in bed.