/𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘔𝘦/

this one was requested, so i shall deliver<3

inspired by love you like me by william singe

⚠️SMUT⚠️

(both boys are 18, so they seniors, back in their days)

———————-

vance was struggling.

he was bet to date the school golden boy, bruce yamada. everyone knew bruce was gay, and nobody really harassed him for it. but vance's friends thought being gay was the funniest shit ever, even when vance was openly bisexual.

vance took the dare, he never stood down from a challenge.

talking to bruce was so easy, the brunette always friendly. before long, the two struck a good friendship. and not even two months later, a relationship.

one day around February, vance was sitting in a circle with his friends talking. "so vance, when are you gonna break it to your little boy toy that he was only a bet?" one of the boys speaks up. vance turns to him and shrugs, "i don't know man, i'm not sure how to tell him. he's all over me like a lost bitch." the circle erupted with laughter at the response.

vance let out a small laugh too, but was uncomfortable with his own words. the boys around him looked behind the blonde and silenced. vance's face sported confusion at their sudden shocked expression and turned around.

"so this is what really happened huh? i was a bet." bruce stood behind him, angry with tears prickling his eyes. vance tried to defend himself in some way, but no words formed. he knew he was in the wrong.

bruce looked at him impatiently, waiting for an answer. "not gonna say anything? or are you too much of a pussy to admit you're in the wrong." the younger scoffed and turned on his heels. giving vance the middle finger, he walked off.

"got fuck yourself vance hopper."

———————

it's been a few weeks since the breakup between the two, and vance is doing horrible. he has never felt so lonely, now that the love of his life was no longer by his side.

vance was filled with rage over bruce.

the young brunette had been hanging around a new kid, finney blake. the two had a few classes together, and unfortunately for vance, he was in the same ones they were.

vance absolutely hated the way finney looked at bruce. the boy had curly hair and was taller than bruce, but not vance. finney looked like the kids who got beaten up by vance.

he had heard rumors that the two liked each other, but vance never took them into consideration to be true. but as soon as he saw them sitting on a park bench with finneys arm around bruce's waist, it was game over.

vance has had enough.

————————

bruce's plans had worked.

he knew how riled up vance would be when he saw finney with his ex. and even more so when he'd heard all the rumors of them liking each other.

bruce did think finney was a little hot. he reminded bruce of vance on a few traits. but finney could never compare to vance, in any way.

if bruce was being completely honest, he missed vance so much. he hated to admit it. but no matter how hard he tried to forget, how hard he tried to get rid of vance's mint cigarette smell from his sheets, he couldn't escape the blonde.