2. Memories are back

Happy Reading••••

Happy Reading
••••

Siddhart's pov :

After finishing my meeting, when I entered in to my cabin first thing that came into my mind is"

Monu kya kar rahi hogi"

Is she alright.
All these years she suffered a lot and I would be lying if I say I didn't.
she lost her memories, when karan bro died during a mission, it was the turning point of our lives At that time I was so broken to react.,my monu, she lost her love and due to this tragedy her brain skipped the
freaking important one year of training where she met him. I never thought that this would create such an impact on her and since then we both shifted to London , She is working on a hospital as a head opened my her father , but sometimes she had strange flashbacks so I keep worrying about her., I wish I stayed back in India, but as doctor mentioned if she forced to remember she might suffer from a troma, therefore before waiting for a single second I booked a flight to London, my dad and walnut uncle helped making arrangements and without any second thought I left India. Actually not India I left her, my sanju, not anymore maybe she had moved on from me, and why won't she! it's been five years . I would be lying if say that I never missed her, of course I do, why won't I when I loved her from my whole freaking heart, my chain of thoughts broke when I heard someone knocking the door it's Ronit.

"Sir miss malishka is here to meet you! "

"Malish!" but why is she here. Anyways , when I came to London she is the first friend I made here she knows everything about my past and months condition and ya of course about sanju too, I told her about sanju when I rejected few girls asking me for a date, My brain wants to move on but my heart can't , it's not like I never tried but I just can't whenever I try to get close to someone her face, her beautiful smile, our moments everything just flash in front of my eyes.

I was about to move when ringtone grasp my attention, I gazed at screen to find it's from doctor.

"Doctor! Doctor Berk! " He is young doctor but he is quite capable I must say. ! "

"Dr kyu call kar rahe hai is wakt! "

"Ronit pls ask malish to wait! " I'll just talk and come

"Okay sir! " He left.

"Hello! " Dr.. Is everything alright? ' I asked a bit concerned.

"Mr siddhart! " Can you please come to the hospital right now.

I'm startled and a sudden fear surrounded my body.

"What's wrong doctor!?

" We can't say that in call! " Come to hospital soon and then we will talk.

"Bu....... t' . And he cut the call.

" What happened all of a sudden, everything is going smoothly! " " Kahin monu ko to kuch? ' no.. No never.. And without wasting a single minute I ran to the hospital "

"Hello! " Ronit ' on a call! ' pls say sorry to malish . Something urgent came up so I need to go.

I entered the hospital hurriedly.
That unwanted fear of losing her, is completely clouded my brain unable to hold it anymore I straight went to Dr Berk's cabin. And there he was sitting silently looking at the report's "what! " Monami Mahajan! " Something is definitely wrong .

"Dr. Tell me what's wrong! "

"Tell me I shouted! "

"Calm down Mr siddhart! Calm down! " There is a good news for you! "

I calmed down a bit. Where is monu? I asked.

"She is in room 302 lets go there! " Well! Congratulations Mr siddhart ! He said.

I'm confused, first he called me all serious as if someone is dead and now he is smiling like someone just Parturited a newborn ' I mean why should I be happy my friend is in hospital laying on a patients bad!
Looking at me all confused, I think he gussed I didn't understand what he actually wanted to say.

"My friend! " Your friend monami she had remembered everything. As u informed me about her case years ago that her brain had skipped one year of her life but now she remembered it. Though she panicked a little, no actually more than that! " And since she was shouting you're name so I called you! 'We actually gave her injection to calm her down.

"But doctor how do you know! That she remembered everything!"

"Actually she kept mumbling academy! Training! Karan! And all that stuff that you told me once when we were drinking together, so I realized that she remembered everything."

"Can I meet her? "

"Of course you can! " Just don't put any kind pressure on her. "

"Okay! Thank you berk! "

As soon as I take a step towards her bed. I saw her laying on the bed her eyes her closed maybe the medicine had is effect on her. I brushed my fingers on her head. And feeling the kind of contact she opened her eye lids glance at me and put me in a bone crushing hugg. When she backed off she had tears in her eyes.

Her tears conveyed, she actually had remembered everything.

"Sid! " Sid! " Main! Main yahan kaise aayi! " Sid mujhe sab yaad aagaya hai! " Pr hum London me kyu h? Hume to India me hona chahiye that na! " Or Tu Tu tune mujhe kuch bataya kyu nai! "Or or or karan! K. K karann... Nn..

Karannnnnnn................

____________*********_________

-to be continued

Actually my this story is based on this particular scene which I guess needed elaboration but makers ignored it. Here when siddhart's says " Agar danger h to tum monu ko wahan q bhej rahi ho sanju! " And when sanjana was about to explain, it didn't work. I can understand his concern. , but why suddenly his trust is clouded by fear that he had over sanju, he literally thought that SA sanjana will let anything happen to monami. I don't know about you guys but I just didn't liked the fact that, he trusting her more when it's about his life, then why suddenly his trust faded when it is about monami. I think makers should have clarify it.