"Easy jagiya, I've got you." He whispered as his lips moved to Jisung's neck. "I've got you." Jisung's head tipped back, allowing him better access as his hands pulled Minho as close as he could get him. He could feel the younger man moving against his leg but it wasn't until Jisung gasped out a strangled moan that he realized what he was doing.

His thigh had ended up between Jisungs leg and the younger was unconsciously rubbing himself against that thigh, seeking friction. "Feels so good, Min." He could feel how hard Jisung was becoming. This was rapidly going much further than he had intended but looking at the face relaxing from his earlier panic and now full of need was a sight he couldn't deny himself.

"You sure about this Jagiya?" He asked to double check. Jisung's eyes opened and stared into his own, pupils blown wide with lust. He licked his lips.

"Please, Min. I need it. If you ca...can't." He stuttered, his face pained at the thought he might be pushing too far, "I get it and I will go to the bathroom to um...take care of it."

"Shhh." Minho whispered and kissed him. "I just wanted to be sure. I told you there is nothing between us I wouldn't be ok with. I just have something else in mind." Using his body to lock around Jisung he rolled onto his back, pulling the younger atop him.

Jisung looked down at Minho. Fuck he was sexy. His eyes darted to his hyung's lips. Minho put a hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down for more kisses. The new angle allowed for greater friction and he moaned as he rubbed himself against Minho's thigh while the elder sucked lightly on his tongue. Minho's hands moved to his hips and gripped tightly, helping to angle his movements perfectly as he chased the mounting orgasm. Every so often, he could feel Minho's own erection and rather than turning him off, it made him more excited. "Mmm. feels so good hyung. He angled himself to brush against Minho's erection and the older man moaned in response.

Jisung stared down at him, elated that he was affecting his hyung just as much, their eyes locked together as they moved; Minho thrusting his hips up to meet Jisung's. "Want you to feel good too." Jisung gasped out.

"It does." Minho admitted back. Their hips moved together for maximum friction. Jisung planted his hands on Minho's abs to steady himself as Minho's fingers slid beneath Jisung's shirt and skimmed upwards. When they slid teasingly across his nipples Jisung's head fell back as his body stuttered and shook at the strength of the approaching orgasm. "Let go, Sungie." Minho said, his voice tight with his own passion. He hesitated to say what he wanted, afraid it would be too much but it felt so good and Jisung looked lost in his body's response so he gave in. "Cum for me, Sungie."

Jisung let out a strangled moan at the words mixed with all the sensations going on and his body obeyed, orgasm hitting him and he cried out at the strength of it.He could feel Minho's hips stutter twice and then he groaned too as his eyes rolled back and he covered them with his forearm. Jisung looked down at him as his mind finally returned to normal and he bit his lip nervously, wondering if he had taken this too far.

"Stop thinking Sungie." Minho said, his arm still covering his eyes but knowing the other man well enough to know what was going on. "We both needed that." Jisung knew he was right and so when Minho's free hand pulled him down to lay on him instead of sitting up as he had been, he went willingly and cuddled into Minho. "Good boy." Minho praised and finally moved his arm to look at Jisung.

Jisung flushed with the praise but couldn't help but feel more safe and cared for then he ever had before. "We good?" He finally asked.

"Always." Minho said with a smile and kissed Jisung's nose. Jisung grinned and snuggled in, knowing he should get up and clean himself off before it dried but not bringing himself to care. They lounged for an hour together, just cuddling and holding hands. They didn't talk, there was no need to. Jisung didn't let himself think about what this meant for him, his sexuality or their friendship. Minho had said it was ok and they were good. Their friendship had taken a turn but as long as they were still friends, it was all good and Jisung could figure out what it meant later; for now he just relaxed and let all of his fears and concerns go.