hey, doc look what i just found 5

Start from the beginning

At least, they were supposed to! Were they ok? Did the execs get to them!? He’d better call Granny—

He stopped and took a deep breath.

Nope, he was not worrying about them every darn minute of the darn workday. No, sir.

“You’re worrying.” Daffy had mentioned in passing.

“Shut up, Daffy.”

“I’m gonna get ya’ a First Time Father balloon.”

Bugs stopped on his tracks. “I’m sorry?”

Daffy chuckled. “Deny it all you want, but you became those kids’ dad. It’s been months, rabbit! Open your eyes!”

Bugs frowned. “Daffy, I’m not their dad. I’m their toon tutor.”

“Whatever you say. BUT if I hear you gushing about Dot’s cuteness again, I’ll puke.”

“I don’t gush about Dot’s cuteness!” Bugs glared.

Daffy smirked. “She’s daddy’s little girl.” He laughed. Bugs hit him with a large mallet, squashing Daffy onto the floor. He raised a shaky, broken finger. “No regrets…” He whined.

Porky walked to them and helped Daffy off the floor. “He-heh- he’s right, Bugs. You-yy-you care too much fo-for being just a tutor.”

It gave Bugs a lot to think about.

When he went back home, the kids were there already. The best part was that he didn’t get any complains about them the next day, which was a huge improvement! They even had a movie night without any problems. Throughout the movie, Bugs thought of his conversation with Daffy and Porky. He was so deep in his thoughts that when the movie ended, he had become the living pillow for Yakko, who rested his head on his right shoulder, Wakko as he had somehow made his way underneath Bugs left arm and Dot, who sat on his lap and nuzzled her sleeping form against his chest. He sighed.

“Alright, kids. Time to go to bed.” He whispered as he slowly moved, waking the trio in the process.

“But so fluffy…” Dot mumbled as she entangled her arms against Bugs’ neck, not planning on letting go anytime soon.

Bugs chuckled and carried her in his arms as he stood up. He turned to Yakko and Wakko, who blinked with sleepy eyes. “Alright, boys. I’ll take Dot to bed, go get ready.” Bugs walked towards the kids’ room as Yakko and Wakko went to brush their teeth.

“Why are bunnies so fluffy?” Dot mumbled against his fur.

Bugs chuckled. “Nature, I guess. Mostly to protect us from the winter months.”

Dot yawned. “Do you like being a bunny?”

“Like it? I love it!” Said Bugs as he pushed the bedroom door open with his foot.

“Wish I was a bunny…” The girl mumbled as Bugs slowly placed her in bed and placed the covers over her tiny body.

“Why would you want to be a bunny?”