Leonardo| Lets save the world...

Începe de la început

Donnie pulled up a map of the city, and Raph's icon showed up. The icon is moving."They're on the move. According to the subcutaneous tracker I put on Raph–" Leo interrupted him.

"Wait, does that mean you put trackers on all of us?" He asked.

"No?" Donnie said really slowly. He smiled nervously. "No... Of course, I did... n't." He pulled up the map again, changing back to the plan. "Based on their trajectory, they're headed..."

"To the tallest building in the city," Casey added.

"That's right, Metro Tower." Donnie pointed at the tall building on the map.

"I heard the story so many times as a kid, but I never thought....." Casey began to tell the story that his fallen family told him many years ago. ""And behold, from their perch atop New York City. The Kraang ripped open the sky itself. What came out was terror And what rained down upon us was worse than death.""

He finished. Everyone's faces showed fear and worry, even Donnie was freaked out.

"They told that to kids?! Man, the future is harsh." Mikey held his head and slid lower on his seat.

"I'm not gonna let that happened. We need to get into Metro Tower without being spotted. We'll take the subway tunnels." Leo told everyone.

"Subway tunnels don't offer much in a way of an escape if we need it. Are you sure about this?" Donnie asked, trying to concentrate on the road and Leo's words. Mikey peeked his head over his seat to face Leo.

"Yeah, maybe we should..." Leo cut off Mikey.

"Guys, we're doing it my way. Remember?"

Mikey sat correctly in his seat, he turned to Donnie and gave him a concerned look. Y/N was rubbing her thumb on her other thumb, nervously. She didn't want New York to be destroyed and be taken over by the kraang. She didn't Leo put his hand over hers. She smiled softly and leaned her head on his shoulder. He smiled too.

F/Y/N pulled her hand out of her cape and stared at it.

She misses her Leo...

The Turtle Tank was driving inside the subway tunnels, on the train rails.

"See? Smooth sailing. We'll have Raph in no time." Leo said.

"I hope he's okay. How are we gonna find him once we get there?" Mikey asked, rubbing his hands nervously.

"I have a lot of questions regarding "once we get there."" Donnie said, looking at Leo.

"Relax guys. We'll do what we always do. Ninja in, ninja their faces, ninja out." Leo said.

"That's exactly how you freed all those families from the kraang labour camp," Casey said.

"Yeah, that sounds like me," Leo said, crossing his arms. Y/N looked at Casey, wanting to hear more.

"Yup that's me for sure."

"In the future, you guys are beyond amazing. The mystic powers you're able to harness are on a whole other level." Casey explained. Donnie jumped out of the driver's seat and put it instantly on autopilot.

"Of course!" Donnie began to speak really quickly. "What about my future? Don't let me down. I expecting big things from me. How many Nobel prizes do I have?" Donnie quickly sat back in the driver seat, hands behind his head and his legs on the steering wheel. "Don't tell me. I wanna be surprised."

"Donnie, you were the most brilliant innovative mind of all time."

"I'm shocked. I am. Go on, continue to meet my expectations." Donnie said, his eyes were closed, wanting to hear more about him.