Leonardo| "I do like how he calls me Master."

Start from the beginning

"Aliens. Pfft. Sure, this story keeps getting better." April noticed the projector was off and saw the panicking rat "Splints?" She asked worriedly.

"The Kraang? I have heard that name." Casey nodded. "Powerful, barbaric, creatures worshipped by the Foot clan. Legend says they came from the stars. Ruthless, unmerciful with one desire, to enslave our world like so many before us. All seemed lost, until great mystic warriors forged a mighty weapon. A key that was used to lock them in a prison dimension beyond this realm. Over the centuries, the mystic key remained hidden to protect humankind and prevent the return of the Kraang."

"So.."

"Future boy is really from the future?" April said as everyone stared at Casey.

"Mind..." Mikey put his fingers on his head and made an explosion effect.

"Someone finds the key! Today. They steal it and use it to open a doorway and free the Kraang. That's why I came back to find it first. Master Leonardo drew a picture on the back of that photo." Raph looked at the photo."So to stop the kraang, all we have to do is find the key before it's stolen." He turned it around and the turtles saw it was the same canister they tried to get.

Everyone glared at Leo, he began to sweat, and it hit him hard. It was his fault for losing the canister. Raph growled in Leo's face.

"What?" Casey didn't know what was going on. Leo began to fiddle with his fingers nervously and walked up to Casey with confidence.

"Yeah, did future, handsome, amazing me tell you what to do in case that already happened?" His confident walls slowly fell apart. "Cause that already happened." He scratched behind his head and his girlfriend flicked him on the head, not too hard and not too soft.

Casey's eyes widened in fear."On no... We're too late." He looked at the ground in sorrowful

"No, we're not. We know who has the key. The Foot Clan. Okay team, we gotta find them before they use it. And this time, we do it together." Raph said, mainly to Leo.

Leo began to mock him and everyone began to leave. Leaving Casey behind.

"Can someone untie me now?" He asked.

"Oh sorry," Y/N said and quickly unties him from the chair.

On a nearby island, Warren and Hypno follow the leader to a wrecked building.

"Villain to villain, your hideout is a bit,... lacking. Might I suggest some velvet, a fireplace, maybe a fuzzy white cat with a diamond necklace?" Hypno gasped when he saw more foot soldiers and a large portal.

The leader stood on top of the stairs."Tonight, we liberate our masters from their dimensional portals. With this key, we shall free them to lay waste to this world and enslave its people."

"I thought we were just gonna rob a bank and be, you know, crime buddies," Warren said, he was nervous about what the leader said.

"We shall follow the kraang as they lead the Foot clan to glory!" He was interrupted by Leo, who yelled out: "Booored."

The Turtles, Splinter, Casey and April were on the top of the building, looking at them through the broken ceiling.

"Leo!"

"What? I was waiting for a good spot to jump in, but they just kept blabbity blab-ing." Leo said and Y/N shook her head.

"There it is! That's the key!" Casey said the leader was holding the canister.

"Get them! Don't let them interfere with the ceremony!" He yelled and the good guys jumped off the ceiling.

The foot clan leader put the canister in a slot and turned it. It began to glow and purple sparks flew.