Kris started to walk to the car.

"Kris... It is a beautiful day today, is it not?" Toriel continued, Kris was already opening the door of the car.

"I hope it stays this way when ASRIEL visits next week." The car started up.

Kris felt their eyebrows furrowing. They clearly were excited but the mention of the name gives them sad memories.

"But I wonder..."

"After the excitement of university..."

"Will he still enjoy coming home to this little town...?"

The answer was most likely no but it doesn't hurt to have a your hopes up a little.

The car started to move. As the car drove, you could see the townspeople waving.

You wish you could wave back but the windows locked.

Though it surprised them to see a familiar human run from the outside.

"Mom! I'm going now!"

"You better not silly string the principal!"

"I won't! Promise!"

The car started to come to a stop as Y/N stood there dumbfounded.

Toriel's window roll down as she gives them a warm smile.

"Y/N it's nice to see you again!" Toriel happily exclaimed.

'Are we just here to greet them?'

"Ah- Hello Toriel." Y/N nervously greeted.

Kris adjusted themselves, they were assuming that Toriel would give them a ride.

"It seems that we are running late! Quickly get in!"

'Knew it.'

Y/N, with no questions asked. Swung open the door and threw themselves besides Kris.

It earned a chuckle from Kris as they stared at each other.

"Heya Kris." Y/N greeted with a smile.

"Hi." Kris greeted back with a small smile.

Kris just saw Y/N as practice when it came to socializing.

Why? No one knows they just think like that.

Y/N pulled out a paper from their bag as Kris looked at them curiously.

"This? It's my schedule for school, haha." Y/N elaborated as they held the paper to Kris.

Kris took the time to read the paper and gasped a little when they found out they had the same class.

''I wonder what everyone's reactions are going be.'

Kris giggled in their mind when they thought about Berdly annoying the living hell out of the other human just because he got Sonic Frontiers

"Ngghhhh.. I just hope I don't get bullied on my first day." Y/N groaned before sinking into their seat.

"I'm sure you won't. And if you do Kris could protect you!" Toriel retorted.

Since when was Kris a guardian angel?

"You better stop whoever's bullying me." Y/N muttered while punching the air, Kris chuckled as they gave them a thumbs up.

"You better not be lying, you'll probably run away before I scream out to you." Y/N grinned.

Kris let out a goofy laugh as they waved their hands around denying it.

"Yeahhh right..." Y/N drifted off.