Chapter 20: Felix

Start from the beginning

"What about it being there?" I ask and he chuckles.

"You expect me to believe you didn't jerk off to that picture?" he asks and I remember doing exactly that picture him doing things to me as I did so.

"It was just a picture." I state and he goes lower showing me the back of his neck and his muscles. He takes out my long hard dick and smirks up at me.

"You're really going to tell me that you didn't picture this?" He bends down putting his mouth on me as he watches me and my jaw goes slack.

"Oh fuck." I close my eyes. He puts his hand on my chest getting me to look back at him as he takes me all the way back and I once again see the bend between his shoulder and his muscles moving as he sucks. "Oh my God." I groan rolling my hips.

He moans adding a suction around me and I groan my mouth falling open, my eyes close. He keeps my hips down holding me there, and he continues to suck me off hard and fast. The feel of his mouth, watching him, the feel of his tongue, his hands, it's almost too much.

"Take off your pants." he orders and I smirk shoving my pants down as the movie plays in front of us.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask a blush dancing across my cheeks.

"Do you want to stop?" he asks and I shake my head. He takes my lips in a kiss and its rough, inviting, demanding, he groans before pulling away before he sucks my dick into his mouth. I watch as he jerks off as he watches me as he sucks.

"Dom." I rasp and the look in his eyes darken. He reaches down pulling his dick out before he rubs his thumb over his tip. "Fuck." I groan, and he closes his eyes as he squeezes. He sucks and I let go, as he swallows, I feel his thumb on my lips and I lick it tasting him. I groan before sucking it clean.

"I love you." he groans kissing me hovering over me.

"I love you." I whisper as he kisses me.

"We can either get dressed and go inside or we can do whatever is in your pretty head first." He says kissing my neck.

"What do you want to do?" I ask and he groans.

"I don't care, this truck has a lot of space baby." He holds my thigh in his hand.

"I want to do what you want." I answer and he smirks down at me.

"Turn over." He orders and I feel my body start to tingle as I do. He helps me and pulls my ass into his lap when I do. "Do you want me to tell you what I'm doing?" he asks and I shake my head.

"Surprise me." I say putting a folded-up blanket under my head. I start to feel him kissing my lower back, his hands on my ass, he pulls me up into his face, and he kisses my hole.

"I always love the way you sound when I taste you here." He licks and I moan. "I can feel you against mine." He says and I take in the fact our dicks our right next to each other.

"Dom." I start and he starts licking and sucking making my eyes cross, and my body tingle. I give in to him and listen to him moaning, his hands pull me into his face, my body goes slack. He moves me, and I give in to him feeling him hard against me.

"You're beautiful." He groans before I feel him once more, I see stars and I feel his hands on my ass holding me against his face. He doesn't let up, and I finally clench the side of the seat in my fist as I let go. "Fuck." he groans.

"Dom." I say my voice laced with my high, still coming through me hard, I feel him hard against me still.

"Fucking beautiful." He puts his hand under my thigh closest to the seat and puts it on his shoulder. He slowly thrusts into me my front flat against the seat so he doesn't have to move. "Oh god." He groans.