Chapter 19: Dom

I am dressed in blue jeans and a tshirt I think I'll be seriously under dressed. I see Felix walk down the stairs wearing the same and I let out a breath, he arches a brow walking towards me.

"Are you okay?" he asks and I nod.

"Yes just nervous." I say and he smirks.

"It would be easier for me if you were in my shoes." he jokes and I shake my head.

"Don't say that, please don't say that. I know you have to come out but you are also strolling there with your boyfriend in tow, they are probably going to think I tied you to a chair or something." I blurt.

"Jeez, calm down babe it's not that bad." he kisses my lips before turning to the door. I stay still thinking about his mother who I have never met and his father who I have never met. He turns back to me. "I'm sorry should I go alone?" he asks and I shake my head.

"Nope." I dart out the door behind him. When I sit down in his car with him in the driver seat I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"We will be fine." He says but when I look up he's not looking at me. He's staring a hole through the windshield.

"Baby however this works out we will both be fine, please believe that. I am nervous but you being nervous is going to make me more nervous." I say, and he arches a brow at me. "Sorry I'm not good at this." I apologize.

"Apparently." He blurts, before he shakes his head. "Sorry." He mutters.

"No matter what happens, I will never leave you okay? You will always have me." I put my hand in his hair and take his lips in a kiss. "Better?" I ask when pulling away.

"Better." he starts the car and we get going to his parents. It's about a five-minute drive before I see a small family home sitting in front of me.

"I thought you were rich." I comment, and he arches a brow. "Hey I'm not here for your money I was expecting to be under dressed." I blurt and he smirks.

"We don't live it. The suits are for show, the press, hotel employees and stuff." He answers.

"Oh, that makes sense, and I actually kind of like that." I nod and we both get out of the car, as I get out, I look toward the front door seeing it open.

"Son! Nice to have you home." His father comes out.

"Hey dad." Felix hugs him when he comes down the stairs.

"Who is this?" He asks when I walk to Felix's side.

"Dad this is Dominick." He introduces me to a man who has salt and pepper hair and age line in the corners of his very warm eyes. He looks to be in his early sixties, seems content as well.

"Nice to meet you Dominick, I'm William." he introduces himself holding out his hand, I take it and shake it.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Thompson." I comment and he shakes his head.

"Nope I hear that I turn looking for an employee or a business partner. It's William." He insists and I nod. "Son your mother has been in there cooking up a storm all day." His dad starts walking to the house and Felix slows down.

"Are you okay?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes of course, I actually kind of feel better." he whispers answering me before we both walk past his father into the house.

"So, Dominick what do you do for work?" He asks putting his arm around me.

"I am a contractor." I answer and he nods.