Sister Figure

Katherine walked into the Salvatore boarding house, absent-mindedly looking to stir up some trouble with your older brothers. Though that was before she heard harsh breathing and crying emitting from upstairs, she heard with her vamp hearing.

She has never played around or hurt you ever since you guys met back in 1864. You remind her of a younger sister because when you got turned into a vampire you were only fourteen. So you still have childish tendencies but get along really well with Katherine and thinking of her as an older sister. Sure you have two older brothers but it's not the same as a sister.

"What happened?" Katherine whispered, gently lifting your chin up by her finger so she can look at your eyes filled with tears.

"It-It's too m-much. I-I can't stop th-thinking and everything w-won't stop moving. It-its too bright and-and-and-" you frantically said while shaking, not knowing what to do.

"All of your senses are heightened more than usual?" Katherine whispered.

"I l-like touch. Touch is fine" you said.

"Alright hun, do you want to talk about what caused this to happen?" Katherine asked softly and pulled you closer to her, comfortingly.

"All that's happening. I can't keep up with it and it's triggering heightened everything in my body. Aren't I supposed to be dead. I just don't want to feel anything anymore" you ranted out your emotions.

"Im so sorry that you've been feeling this way y/n/n. Why didn't you tell me or at least your brothers?" Katherine asked.

"Don't want them to think I'm weak" you mumbled.

"You don't have to think that way, they love you so much. And if you ever think of turning your humanity off please promise, come to me before and we can talk about it" Katherine comforted you and kissed your forehead.

"Okay" you nodded, looking up at her with sleepy eyes.

"You tired?" She softly smiled.

You nodded again, "Can we lay down on the bed and cuddle?" You asked her sleepily.

"Of course we can, y/n/n" Katherine responded.

She picked you up and laid you down on your bed then got on beside you, opening her arms for you to climb into. Which you did, laying your head on her chest and wrapping your arms around her torso. Quickly you fell into a deep sleep, needing it badly while Katherine played around with your soft hair.