Damy and Stefy chapter 3

(I realize that not everything is time lined correctly but oh well)

Meanwhile Elena got a text. "Guys, it's Elijah. He said we need to meet up. Like now" Said Elena, standing up.

"Oh um, Jeremy and Tyler you two stay babysitting y/n while we go deal with this" said Damon while grabbing his jacket. Caroline stood up and quickly passed you over to Tyler before heading towards the front door following everyone.

"And whatever you do don't get her hurt or killed" Stefan said while closing the door, leaving.

"Okay I mean how hard could this be? She's a four year old girl" Said Tyler looking at how your playing around with a bracelet on your wrist.

"But your also forgetting that technically she's way older than us and a vampire" Jeremy pointed out.

They kept on talking until you started squirming wanting to be put down, you looked up at Tyler. "Down?" you asked.

"Okay, here you go" Tyler responded placing you back on the ground and you went up to your room to play.

It's been almost an hour and you haven't left your room. "I'm going to go check on her, she's got to be hungry by now" Jeremy said standing up.

"Okay, Ill go get a couple blood bags from the basement" Tyler also stood up and Vampire sped there.

When Jeremy got to your room, your door was wide open for him to see a fort built in there. He kneeled down to see inside and saw you playing with a couple stuffed animals with a soft blanket surrounding you.

"Hey y/n are you hungry?" He asked and you turned to face him, thinking for a second and nodded.

"Alright, let's go."

You crawled out from the fort and held onto his outstretched hand for you, going downstairs. When both of you got down there you saw Tyler pouring some blood into a light blue plastic sippy cup for you.

"Where did you get the cup?" Jeremy questioned and sat you down on one of the chairs at a table.

"Found it in that cupboard over there" Tyler answered, nodding over to the one on his left.

He finished filling the cup, screwing the lid shut then passed it over to Jeremy before opening another blood bag for himself.

"Tank you" You replied when Jeremy handed you the sippy cup filled with blood.

You finished the blood and started to run around the living room, energetic.

"Okay how about we play a game" Tyler suggested.

"Great idea, is there a game you want to play?" Jeremy asked looking to where you stopped to listen.

"Hide an' seek!" You exclaimed.

"Alright we'll count to thirty while you hide but your not allowed to go outside" Jeremy said and you nodded.

The two guys turned around starting to count, hearing your footsteps fade away.

"Twenty eight...twenty nine...thirty" they finished counting and started to look around

Jeremy started looking around on the floor they were already on while Tyler went upstairs to look for you. It's been twenty minutes and they still haven't found you, worried.

"What if we lost her? Damon and Stefan are quite literally going to rip us apart" Jeremy said, starting to panic.

"Is there anywhere we haven't checked?" Tyler asked also starting to freak out a little.