Chapter 18: Felix

Start from the beginning

"Dom." I start and he shakes his head.

"Do you want to suck me off, or should I suck you?" He questions. I move slightly and I feel my dick hard pressing against the front of them.

"Suck me." I order nearly breathless.

"Or do you want me to bend you over this couch and fuck you until you can't sit?" He leans in and I find myself nodding.

"Please." I whisper, and his eyes darken. He takes my lips in a kiss and I groan meeting him, the kiss is full of fire and I feel so needy I stand up in front of him.

He groans he starts walking backwards and I follow him, his hands are all over me and my hands are all over him. I feel of his back muscles and his shoulder blades smooth skin making my hands feel on fire, his hard body in front of me makes me want him so bad. I want to feel his long dick pulsing as he fucks me, I want to feel his hand as he squeezes mine.

"Turn around." He orders and I do see the arm of the couch in front of me when I turn, he pushes me and I grab the fabric. I feel him start pushing himself into me as he moves his hands over me. "Knowing that you are just as dominant as I am makes this so much more fucking hot." He kisses my back.

"Yeah well it took me a while to get there." I tease and he chuckles.

"I know." He pulls my pants over my ass, and I feel him spread my cheeks. "I knew this might happen." He puts lube on my hole and I feel his tip there.

"You knew you might fuck me?" I question and he thrusts into me making me moan. He puts his hand on my chest so I raise up and he kisses my neck.

"Or you might be so mad at me you would?" He pushes me back down before he draws out of me before slamming back into me so hard it hurts. "Is that too much?" He asks.

"No." I answer in a groan, my dick hard throbbing despite the pain.

"Good." He starts pushing himself in and out of me at a fast pace, my grip tightens on the fabric underneath me.

"Dom!" I cry out and he groans. I feel my high coming hard and fast, I hurt but it hurts so good, feels so good, I clench around him.

"You're doing so good baby." He rasps but groaning. I push on the couch lifting my ass into the air higher for him. I feel his pelvis hit my ass over and over, I hear it the sound urging him on, I feel his hand on my thigh and I follow his lead putting it on his shoulder.

"Oh God." I say breathless feeling a high run through me, my body tingling, begging for release. I feel his hand on my shoulder pushing me into the couch, my ass higher for him, I feel him deeper.

"You look so beautiful." He groans but I don't feel him looking at me I feel him looking there. I clench around him, his gaze making me tingle all over, I feel his gaze move up me. "Mine." He groans.

"I'm yours." I groan the feeling of me saying that hitting in all the right places. The pain, the tingling, the heat, the feel of his hands on my hip and holding me down for him, it's all too much. "I got to." I start.

"Come." He orders and I fall apart groaning, clenching, muscles tightening, clenching the couch, clenching his dick.

"Dom, oh fuck." I whisper in my high making him let out a groan and he start thrusting even harder making me see stars. I clench around him, hoping he doesn't stop, the feel of him so good, it hurts but the pleasure outweighs it, the pain even helps it.

"Oh god." He groans, he stops his juices filling me before he pulls out of me. I raise up, pull up my pants, and he kisses me when I turn around, he deepens the kiss walking toward the kitchen. He keeps walking before I feel my lower back hit the counter and we both pull away breathless heat in his gaze.

"I love you." I whisper. He takes my lips in another kiss deepening it for a taste before pulling away abruptly, nothing but love in his gaze.

"I love you." He whispers before he starts kissing my neck. "You hungry?" He asks.

"I could eat." I answer.

"Okay my turn." He walks toward the fridge. "Sit." He orders turning around with lettuce in his hand, tomatoes in his arm.

"I'll decide against that for now." I say and he smirks as he starts cutting the tomatoes. "I can see your proud of yourself." I state and he turns back to me a flirty smile on his face.

"Damn right I am." I watch as he makes a salad in a gaze and he makes me think of so many things. So many things, like kids, future, the wedding, so many things. I must have zoned out because I find pushing a salad toward me with thousand island, cucumbers, croutons, and other things. "Are you okay?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, just thinking." I answer picking up the fork. I slowly sit on the stool but he smirks catching my small wince.

"About what?" He asks sitting beside me. I look over at him and look at the ring on his finger before shaking my head.

"Nothing." I turn my head and start eating the salad.

"Felix, talk." He demands, and I shake my head.

"Really it's nothing." I wave it off.

"Please talk to me." He begs, and that look in his eyes tells me he really wants to hear it.

"I've just been thinking about our life after we get married." I mutter.

"What do you want it to look like?" He asks.

"You first." I spit out and he scoffs.

"Okay. One or two kids, probably a better place than this, maybe not. I wouldn't mind it either way, me being with you wherever you are." He answers.

"That's almost exactly how I see it." I say honestly.

"It's okay to talk about these things with me baby." he whispers as he eats some salad.

"When do you see the kid thing happening?" I ask and he shrugs.

"When do you want it to happen?" He counters.

"A year or two after we're married." I blurt and he nods.

"Exactly." He nods.

"You can't tell me everything I have been thinking has been in your pretty there has to be something to argue about." I say and he scoffs.

"That won't happen baby." He shakes his head.

"I love you." I say and he laughs.

"I love you too." He says grabbing my hand.