Chapter 16: Felix

Start from the beginning

I feel him suck, while moving his mouth fast and hard, I match his pace as he gets me to my high. As I match his pace, I feel his cock twitch before he starts lowering himself into my mouth too. I groan and I get the urge to touch him, I move my hands up his legs, he moans and I move them higher over his ass. He starts to get needy, and I groan feeling his tongue on me, my jaw goes slack when a rush of pleasure runs through me and he takes advantage. He starts fucking my mouth, and I run my hands over his ass before I split his cheeks, I feel of his hole under my finger.

He groans really loud and I know he's there, I thrust my finger inside and he sucks me one more time and I lose it. I feel him collapse on top of me and I feel my high run through me in waves as I come into his mouth. He pulls away and I breath as I swallow his juices and he hovers over me looking down at me. He kisses me and we both groan at our taste mixing together; I feel his hands on my thighs and I bend my knees. He moves between them and I feel his tip at my hole when I lift, I groan and he thrusts inside slowly.

"Sometimes with you, I want to take a knife and brand you." He says and I groan when he pulls out thrusting back in harder. I hold on to his shoulders, and he starts pick up his pace. "I want to pin you and fuck you until you can't take anymore." He nearly groans and my whole-body shivers underneath him.

"You're mine." I whisper and he smirks kissing me.

"And you're mine." He speaks before he braces his arm beside my head and he picks up his pace. The sound our of skin slapping echoes through the room, and I cry out when he hits my sweet spot. When I look at him his eyes darken, he puts his hand on my chest and slowly moves it wrapping his hand around my throat. He squeezes and I groan feeling my whole-body tighten release within my grasp, my eyes close and he thrusts really hard.

"Fuck!" I cry out, I lean up wrapping my arms around him and he groans. I feel this need and I see it in his eyes to we start kissing each other grabbing each other. My hands hum touching him all over, my hands moving over every inch of him and I suck on his neck. He rolls his hips and I gasp feeling him deeper.

"Bite me." He orders and I pick a spot on his neck where I know his sensitive spot is and I bite down hard. "Fuck!" he cries and he pins me back down to the bed wrapping his mouth around my dick.

"Oh god." I moan, I roll my hips but he pins me down as this electricity surrounds us. It feels so good like we are the only ones on earth, like something is being exchanged and he pulls out of me collapsing on my chest. My heart feels so full, and I feel complete, I put my hand in his hair and he puts his hand on my arm kissing my arm before he buries his head in the bend of my neck.

"I love you." He breathes out.

"I love you." I echo and he groans.

"I want to marry you." I still and I feel him move looking down at me. I'm not sure what the look on my face says but my thoughts are running wild, already thinking of what our life would be like. I want everything with him, and when I think that my heart somersaults in my chest and I find myself smiling.

"I want that too." I agree and he kisses me. He tastes like sex, he tastes like us, and when I put my arm on his shoulder I feel of every muscle. "You better not let this body go to waste." I tease and he smirks.

"For you? Never." he shakes his head. We both freeze looking down at each other and this pull is between us like two magnets being pulled together. We both lean in and kiss each other; this kiss is slow but then he deepens it. "Turn over." He orders and I smirk before I turn over. I him hear groan but nothing happens I stay still anticipation running through me.

"Dom?" I question.

"Stay still baby." He nearly groans and that when I hear him. I turn my head seeing exactly what I thought I would see, his jaw slack, his hand on him as he jerks off looking at my ass. He looks up at me his eyes hooded with this feeling and he picks up his pace, I look down at him. I see his fist moving up and down and his dick is hard and pulsing.