"She tried to kiss the Professor, too.." Mui dropped it.

My jaw dropped. "Mari Purple! What are you thinking? Who's the professor? Maybe we can negotiate—"

"It's Kamira.."

Huh?

"Kamira?" Nagtataka kong sambit. "You mean.. Professor Kamira Silvestre?!"

She nodded. Napatakip ako sa bibig ko at hindi makapaniwalang tiningnan sya. "Why her?! Oh dio, Mari!"

"That's why I'm scolding her, alright Msi?" Mui butt in. "Gesù Cristo.. You are just 19 and as far as I know that Professor is older than us! 27? 28? I don't know!"

"Mui.. Did you tell this to our parents yet?" I asked him. Hoping he didn't.

He shook his head. "How can I tell this to them, Msi? Do you think I'm scolding Mari just because I want to butt in? No! I'm doing this for her sake." His eyes softened. "Hindi ko sya kayang ipahamak."

I can't help myself but to feel disappointed.

"I just got jealous.. I want to get revenge so I did that." She said painfully.

So she likes Miss Kamira?

"But still! Hindi gawain ng matinong tao 'yan, Mari Purple! Naiintindihan mo ba?!" halos takpan ko ang tenga ko dahil sa lakas ng sigaw ni Mui. He really is mad. "Sto cercando di rendere pulita la tua immagine! Ripagami qualcosa che piacerà alla nostra famiglia, Mari! Jesus!" He then said that he's trying his best to keep Mari's image clean as possible to protect her.

"I was driven by my jealousy! It won't happen again! Promettere!" Nagngingilid ang luha na sabi nya.

"Magiging isa lang rin naman ang Professor na 'yon sa mga pinaglaruan mo. You will get over her for—"

Mari cut off Mui. "She's different! I don't want to play around her! I want to lure around her not just because I'm her student—I see my future with her, kuya.."

"Future? You are still young to think about it!"

"Mui.. Mui, let Mari speak first." I said.

He shook his head and irritatingly sat on one of my single sofa. Nanatili akong nakatayo sa likod nya at pilit syang kinakalma.

It's scary to see Mui mad, I swear to god.

"Why? Aren't you became in a relationship with Ate Alina when you were 20?" Galit na singhal ni Mari. She looked at me. "Aren't Ate Msi became in a relationship with that jerk Bryant when she just turned 21?!"

"That is different! You are 19–"

"Almost 20, Ate Msi! I can take care of myself already!"

"20 yet fucking immature. That is what you are, Mari!"

"I fucking not, Mui Hunter—"

Napatigil sa pagsasalita si Mari nang malakas syang sampalin ni Mui.

Sa sobrang bilis noon ay hindi ko man lang nalaman na tumayo si Mui para gawin iyon.

I was so shocked that I ran to Mui. Mabilis na pumagitna ako sa kanilang dalawa at tinulak ang kakambal ko palayo sa bunso kong kapatid.

"Mui! Why the heck did you do that?! Calmati, both of you!" Nanginginig na sigaw ko.

Mui seems shocked by what he'd done.

Mui never lift his hands to girls, specially samin. Because we are his first love.

But today.. Mari tastes what is like to be slapped by someone who loved her from the bottom of his heart.

"M-Mari.. I.. I didn't.. Kuya is—"