Chapter 11

Amaya walked into the great hall with a skip in her step. She felt happier than she has in months. She walked to the Gryffindor table and sat by Sirius' friends.

"Where's Sirius?"

"Taking forever trying to fix his hair." Amaya smiled at the thought of him trying to look better for her.

There was a thunk beside her and she turned to see Sirius. His hair was combed to make it look neat.

"Hey." Sirius said with a smile.

"Hey. You combed your hair."

"You noticed. Do you like it?"

"Meh, it looks better how it was before." Amaya reached up and messed his hair up.

"Hey! That took forever!" Sirius whined, but had a smile on his face.

"Glad you guys are friends again." Remus said with a smile.

"Yup!" Sirius winked at Amaya and she smiled.

Amaya leaned over and whispered into his ear. "Are you gonna tell them?"

"If you want to."

"Nah. Let's let them figure it out. It'll be fun to mess with them." Sirius smirked.

"What are you two whispering about?" James said, making the two remember that they weren't alone.

"Just talking about how cute you and Lily are together." Amaya said quickly.

"Yeah, we're perfect." James said and pulled Lily closer against his side.

"Oh yeah. Sirius, this is yours." Amaya handed Sirius the paper and he instantly recognized it.

"Oh. Does anyone have a quill I can borrow?"

"Here." Peter handed Sirius a quill. He signed the letter and called his owl. The owl flew off as soon as the letter was attached.

***

Sirius invited Amaya into the common room and all of the friends were hanging out.

"Amaya, where did you get that necklace?" Lily asked.

Amaya grabbed her necklace and smiled. It was a heart that was red and green.

"It was a gift from someone."

"It's beautiful. Don't you think so James?"

"Yes. What do you think, Sirius."

"It's not half as beautiful as the person wearing it." Sirius said with a smirk.

"What was that? Honestly you two have been flirting for weeks. Are you two together or what?" Remus asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about Remus. I'm just stating facts. She's the most beautiful person I've ever seen."

"That's not possible. We all know you've looked into a mirror which is when you see the most beautiful person." Amaya began to flirt.

"While I am very beautiful, I can't possibly compare to your beauty."

"You guys are definitely together." James said.

"How long?" Lily asked.

Amaya and Sirius both burst out laughing. "Just as long as you two have been."

"A month?!" They all said in unison.

"Yup."

"No wonder you two are always around each other. You guys also disappear at random moments." Peter said.

"We wanted to spend time together, but still keep it a secret." Amaya said.

"Not cool. We've all been suffering, wondering when you would finally get together." James pouted.

"Which reminds me, James. You owe me 10 galleons. I bet they were already together and you didn't believe me." Remus said, holding out his hand.

"That's because it made no sense." James handed him 10 galleons.

"It was kinda obvious."

"You guys bet on us?" Sirius was surprised while Amaya remembered something.

"Yeah, it was boring waiting."

"Speaking of bets. Remember 5th year. I won that bet and never got my reward." Amaya said, smiling at Sirius.

"Ugh. I was hoping you had forgotten."

"Nope. You get to be my servant for a day. We can do it Saturday."

"Fine." Sirius actually looked forward to spending the entire day with her.