Banana oat muffins

Banana oat muffins

Yogurt parfait

Orange juice

"You made all these." Khushi asked Leela with an impressed smile.

"Yeah, I thought to make something different as you said that you're not feeling to eat anything. I thought maybe a change in cuisine or dishes would improve your appetite." Leela said smiling.

"Hmm." Khushi nodded and looked around trying to figure out what to try first.

Just then Anjali and Mami came out of kitchen with breakfast. Seeing the dishes laid out in front of Khushi, Mami sniggered. All looked at her frowning. They were sure, she was going to pass one of her usual rude comments. But before anybody could stop her, she already opened her big mouth.

"What's this, Leela? Didn't your Madam, who sent you here to take care of her precious clientwa Khushi, tells you anything about her? She no likes all these dishes. In fact she not even know what these dishes are? She wouldn't have heard of their names even." Mami taunted with a sarcastic smile.

Khushi looked at her with a mocking smile. "That was what I was wondering. I have been sitting in this dining table for past ten minutes. Why none of you people opened your mouths to taunt me for anything. Why all are silent? Thank you so much Mami, for reminding me once again why I shouldn't eat in this house with you all? And thank you for reminding me every single day how right I am regarding this divorce. I should actually get out of this toxic relationships and this house filled with chameleons." Khushi said with a sarcasm.