Natalie tips her head back, downing the champagne before putting the now empty glass on the table and grabbing more food. She salutes Daniel before following Dean.

Sam's jaw clenches at his siblings' behavior while Libby giggles.

"Cheers." Sam says, hastily following his siblings. He gently grabs Natalie's arm, dragging her closer so he can keep his voice lower as they walk. "Why are you acting as childish as Dean?"

"I'm just... you know, living life." Natalie shrugs.

"Natty, you never act like this in public. Only when--" Sam stops as he seems to realize something. "You're high, aren't you?"

"...No." She says. 

"Jesus Christ." Sam rolls his eyes, heavily sighing.

"Wh-- I made pot brownies the other night. I got... bored this morning." Natalie says. "If it makes you feel any better, only I've had one. Dean's just naturally that childish. And I am not fun aunt enough to give any to Opi  and Libs. At least not until they're, like, fourteen or something."

"Yeah, no, never." Sam argues.

"Well, you wouldn't find out, anyway, unless one of them blab. So..." Natalie puts a piece of food in her mouth. "You should have one. Might make you more fun." She says.

"I don't want one." Sam hisses. "You are not leaving my sight."

"Why?" Natalie whines as Sam keeps a grip on her wrist, tight enough she can't escape, but not tight enough that it hurts.

"Because you'd definitely break something or offend somebody." Sam says.

"Well, no need to offend me." Natalie frowns.

"Just keeps your hands and feet to yourself and your mouth shut, okay?" Sam says.

"Rude." Natalie mumbles as Sam drags her around the building.

They're looking around the place and come across a painting of a family.

"Dude, this is totally creepy. She's staring at us." Natalie whispers, pointing to the daughter in the painting. "They're all staring." Sam shakes his head and rolls his eyes.

Libby giggles at her aunt's freaked out look.

"A fine example of American Primitive, wouldn't you say?" They hear and turn and look at the staircase where a beautiful brunette woman in a long black dress is descending them.

Dean continues to stare as he slaps Sam on the back, Natalie glancing between the woman and her brothers.

"Well, I'd say it's more Grant Wood than Grandma Moses." Sam comments. "But you knew that, you just wanted to see if I did." Sam says.

"Guilty." The woman says. "And clumsy. I apologize. I'm Sarah Blake."

"I'm Sam. These are my..." Sam stops when he looks over, seeing them both eating. Sam sighs, "siblings, Dean and Natalie. This is my niece, Ophelia, and my daughter, Libby."

"Dean. Natalie. Can we get you some more mini quiche?" Sarah asks.

"Mnh-mnh. I'm good, thanks." Dean says with food in his mouth.

"I usually hate this stuff, but this is really good." Natalie says through her mouth full of food. "Here." She holds up a mini quiche up to Sam's mouth.

"I- mm. No." He moves her hand away.

"Aah." Libby opens her mouth and Natalie sticks the mini quiche in her niece's mouth. Libby bites into it, holding the rest of it in her hand. Sam rolls his eyes, holding a hand out in case Libby drops the food.