𝟷... Wᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴏɢ!

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓁𝒻 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝓈,

𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈

𝒢 𝒪 𝒩 𝐸

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

   𝗔 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, a heated day in fact. The sky's glowed a yellow color as the afternoon slowly turns to the evening, the suns rays are heated over the roads of the city.

   Its buildings stood tall along with the sidewalks were covered by scattered humans who walks to work or other.

   But one person, who walks with a tired expression slumps his shoulders tiredly.

   That person, was you, a wolf-dog mix.

   You wore a suit with a tie that hangs lowly around your neck. You just finished a job of beating up bandits and retrieving a valuable item.

   You work in an organization that protects important objects and people, like a security guard. Your organization is well known amongst museums that are hella expensive and hold the most important items.

   You were tired from last nights job. You had to run and run chasing the bandits and now you're home.

   It's an apartment. It wasn't fancy or anything, just a nice, simple, apartment... With a nice view of the city and the ocean side that's far ahead.

   You dig through your pockets, hearing and feeling your keys, you open the door to be greeted by no one expect the coolness of your home.

   A small huff through your nose you exhale with a sigh.

   You dragged your feet against your floor, closing the door while at it.

   When you slowly walked to your couch you slip off your vest, you un-tie your tie, unbutton and few buttons to breathe—having your collared button all the way up felt like it was chocking you some time.

   You groan as you fall on your couch.