(18) SURPRISED APPEARANCE

Start from the beginning

"Madhav! What a pleasant surprise!" Arjun rushed towards the chariot before Kanha could climb down.

"We can't explain our happiness at your arrival," After Arjun Bheem's statement welcomed Kanha.

"Finally some relief!" Nakul exclaimed gathering fresh air for his deep sigh.

"Relief! Did anything happen here? Seems like you all have conspired a trap for me. If yes then I am going back now itself," Kanha was about to order the charioteer.

"Vasudev, please don't mind their words. At first let's go inside then we will share words conveniently," Yudhishthir came to front to handle the situation.

"For coming inside your brothers have to allow him to come down," Devika's indication made brothers realise that they were standing around the chariot making the way blocked.

"Govind, glad to see you and your armies too," Draupadi put forward her question smartly while doing tilak to Kanha.

"Dau ordered me to take some portion of army along with me without mentioning any such specific reason," Kanha answered Draupadi's indirectly asked question.

"If dau had mentioned the reason then you would have countered that. Thinking about this dau might haven't mentioned anything," Devika spoke gaining appreciating gesture from Kanha for her understanding.

Everyone went inside

Everyone went inside. Brothers were in dilemma what will they answer if Kanha asks about Subhadra. Obviously they had to tell the truth. But they all were nervous despite Kanha's cool nature. After all he's a brother whose bonding with his siblings was exemplary at that time.

"Where's my partner? Looks like she is making the list of complains with which she is going to welcome me," Everyone remain silent at this statement of Kanha.

"Parth, I am sacrificing the company of my partner for your love. I don't need to urge you to take care of her. But be careful of her brothers in the matters regarding her," Arjun gulped remembering Kanha's words during his departure from Dwarka after marrying Subhadra.

"What if the brother inside Madhav will forget about friendship after knowing the truth? Nakul's words are scaring me now. Dau's anger is imaginable. But what will Madhav do with me?" Arjun was fully tormented with his thoughts.

"I need some water please," Arjun told after reaching at hall with everyone.

"I came from a long journey, and you are asking for water!" Kanha chuckled at Arjun's condition.

Maid brought water for everyone. Sensing pin drop silence around himself Kanha threw questioning glares towards everyone, but all avoided eye contact.

"What happened? Why are you all wearing tension over your face?" He asked focusing his stare at Arjun who was hesitating weirdly.

"Looks like it's a secret. You all don't have to say anything. My parth will say everything to me. Because in friendship there's no secret," Kanha stood beside Arjun for getting a reply.

Arjun took a deep breath to compose himself, and revealed the matter to Kanha.

"Madhav, believe me I didn't have any share in this," Arjun told at the end of narration.

"How can you say like this, Bhrata Arjun? I had noticed that you stopped talking with bhabhi since long," Nakul entered into the conversation as Arjun's trouble maker.

"I had my reason. But before saying that I have a question. Nakul, do you remember the day we were chasing Sahdev and he hided behind Devi bhabhi?" Nakul took a little time to remember, and say yes.

"We all had complains about Sahdev, right? I too had my complain that on his advice I had treated Subhi as a child for making her drink medicine. Do you all remember?" He looked at Bheem, Nakul and Sahdev earning positive nodes.

"As I had treated her like a child she punished me to talk with her in baby language in front of others. So in order to save myself from her punishment and embarrassment I wasn't talking with her in front of others. There was no issue in between us," Arjun cleared everyone's confusion.

"I still feel she's here, somewhere near," Arjun whispered slowly looking at Kanha whose expression was not so pleasant after revelation.

"Then take me to my Gudiya," Kanha told making Arjun leading the path towards the place where he was feeling connected with her presence.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏