Skz x Jisung ~ Rich Husbands

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later and Chan came back.

They all sat down on the couch and Jisung stared telling.

"So we we're in college, Jeongin had just turned 18 and they we're partying at the dorm" Jisung started. "I walked passed since I had been up studying all night and my dorm was a few dorms away from Hyunjin's and Jeongin's. I tripped but Felix, caught me" Jisung smiled. "I stood up and he just looked into my eyes. The others suddenly walked up behind him and I remember my face got so warm!" Jisung giggled. "Then we started talking for a few weeks before there was another party that we all went to and one thing led to another and a few weeks later I found out I was pregnant.

I told them and they we're so happy. We got married durning my pregnancy and they told me about their parents business and the mafia. I first got mad and said that I didn't want my child to grow up with that but then I eventually became okay with it. In my eyes they we're so goddamn hot! Like don't get me wrong, we had fun in the dorms always every day and I loved it. And after Theo came out I had a hard time studying and working and always had to clean his stuff even though we had the maids and butlers like today! And then a year after I then found out I was pregnant again! But when Theo was born we took a DNA test on him and saw that he was Chan's. After Haeun was born we did the same with her of course.. that's the story" Jisung smiled.

"Look! He met me first" Felix stuck out his tongue to the others. "I fucked him first" Seungmin flipped him off. "He sucked me off first!" Changbin yelled.

"THERES KIDS HERE!" Jisung yelled. "Sorry" they said in sync. "Now it's time to sleep" Jisung said, standing up.

A while later

Every kid was asleep and Jisung went downstairs to the living room seeing his husbands drinking rum. They all had one glass each in their hand that had ice and rum in it.

They we're talking and laughing with each other, still in their suits.

Jisung smiled at the sight and walked over to them and sat down on Hyunjin's lap. "Hi beautiful" he kissed Jisung's cheek. "Hi hot stuff" Jisung smiled. "No! Sit on my lap!" Changbin whined. "No mine!" Chan yelled. "Mine!" Felix whined as well.

"Shhh! You'll wake the kids u-" "eomma?" Jisung looked at the stairs. Cho stood there, rubbing her eyes with her teddy bear in her hand.

Jisung walked to her and kissed her head. "Hey baby, can't you sleep?" He held her hand and walked with her to the couch. Her fathers put down their glasses on the table and looked at her and her mother.

"Mhm.. appas" she waved as Jisung sat down on the couch and put Cho on his lap, facing him. She put her head on his chest and looked at Seungmin who was sitting beside them.

"Hi cutiepie" Seungmin smiled. "Hi appa" she smiled back. "Isn't eomma just the best?" He whispered to her. She nodded and giggled tiredly. "Eomma is so pretty! He is the best eomma ever!" Cho hugged Jisung tightly. "You're Right, and he sure is beautiful" Changbin said and patted her head. "Appa!!!!!!!" She squealed and hugged her actual father tightly.

The next day

What Jisung was wearing: