Chapter 4

Walking out of the building as I turned to him, "Yes, I was an author, and a professor of language arts of twenty-seven languages." "Wait, you mean you hold three brilliants?" "I guess so, but I wouldn't worry about it." I see the school as other little kids start to show up, I see Damen with what looks like his brother. I run over to him as he sees me, he wags his tail. "Hi Damen are you going to class too?" "Yes, Esther you want to walk to class together?" I nod as Butch picks me up, "Esther you can't walk to class with him he is of the rival pack!" I give him puppy dog eyes, "But, he's, my friend!" I look over at Damen; his brother is talking to him about it too. "I see I think we need to keep you out of that kid's eyes.

I'm set down as Butch keeps me far from Damen, once inside we find the sign that says little sunshine daycare. Once in the locked button door a woman stood on a step stool, "Good Morning new students! We would like to start sorting you from the normal students to the E.X.C.H.A.N.G.E. students." A mother had gotten mad, "Why can't all the children be in the same class?" "The students from earth are highly intelligent even on the happy juice." Butch looks at me and then at Damen, it was like he could see the frustration in our eyes. "Esther show them," I look at him with a look, "Show them that you are different from the normal child."

I was looking at him off when it hit me; I walk over to that mother who was very angry. "Konichiwa watashi wa America-jin deus." She blinked twice and looked at me, "Hola? Bonjour? Ni-hoa?" everyone was shocked as the other students act lost. Butch picks me up, "They are special for a reason I'm sure that they are all smarter than us!" I smile at him maybe he will be like one of those brothers that are really protective of their little sister.

Finally, we are sorted as Damen and I talk silently to each other until our brother's notice. "Butch, keep the girl away from my brother!" "Well Parker, keep the boy away from my sister she's an innocent little angle!" "Angle I saw her seducing Damen with those eyes!" "I saw him sending off mating signals!" they growl at each other until the male teacher grabs me and the blond grabs Damen. "Alright boys it's time to say your good byes then go to school we would hate if you were late because of waiting to get them in class." They looked shocked as Butch gives me a hug and with a stern face says. "Do not play with him he is the enemy and it would hurt our mommy and daddy's heart if you play with him, okay?" I nod as he walks out and to his own school.

Once in the class room the room was colorful and had pictures all over the wall and there were five other students in the room. There were three boys, and each boy was different in what animal he was taken after. One had a creamy chocolate skin with beautiful brown eyes he had ears like a bear and a small little nub of a tail. He laughed as he played with a red truck. Next to him was a boy with ears and tail of cattle and tiny horns poking out had a green pickup in his hand. His hair had white highlighted stops on his black hair. The last boy had a small blue car in his hand and his eyes were an orange color and his hair was black. His tail and ears were of cats!

Off to the side were two girls with bow in their hair and playing with a toy kitchen the first girl had I only do organic look to her. Her hair was in a braid and had large doe eyes she wore a white dress and with open toed sandals. She had a flower crown headband and a leather belt around her waist her ears were that of a deer and so was her tail. In high school she would drink coffee every day, and this she was better than everyone. The girl next to her had fox ears and the perfect red hair. She wore a purple shirt with a matching bow on top and black shorts that frilled at the edges I walked over to them as Mr. Zander takes my bag.

"Hi, you wanna play together?" the fox girl nods as the deer ignores me. "I'm Grace, nice to meet you." I take her extended hand and shake it, "I'm Esther: I hope we can be friends Grace." She smiles back, "Me too! Plus, you're already better that Jacklyn." She said pointing to the doe next to her. Suddenly there was clapping hands, "Alright boys and girls lets meet up and introduce ourselves." Zander said from the round rung in the center of the room. "Alright when I say your name, I want all of you to tell me your favorite color. Then you will sit down until everyone has said their name and favorite color. We all gather around the circle as he reads off a clipboard.