Disclaimer

Since Cars is finished, we are now heading into the franchise of Cars 2, where Doc Hudson is killed off-screen. It's unknown how he truly died. Perhaps by organ failure, old age, an accident, or drowning since cars are quickly destroyed by being underwater. He died in 2009 when you search on WikiFandom about Doc. At that time, I was too young to understand that Doc was dead when watching Cars 2 since I was still a small child at the time. Doc Hudson is also my favorite character through the whole Cars franchise with Lightning McQueen coming in 2nd place. 

For rookies or those who didn't know, Doc was killed off-screen because his voice actor died in 2008 of lung cancer and his name is Paul Newman, an absolute legend. Brain Fee decided/discovered that Paul Newman is Doc Hudson and that's why they killed him off-screen. But even though we didn't know Paul Newman in real life, we all can be sure that he wanted Doc to return to the screens but Disney/Pixar decided that it was not a good idea. I truly wished that Doc really returned and became a playable character again in some video games like Cars 3: Driven to Win. 

But anyway, the true disclaimer is that the reader is already starting to have health problems with lung cancer. The reader will also suffer from depression with perhaps even a broken heart syndrome inside. If you are someone or know that they're suffering the same, please talk to someone who you really love and trust. Be prepared.