Chapter 1: Radiator Springs

There will be mostly said "I" in the story but please remember the story is about a female reader. But everyone's gender is welcome! 

---------------------------------

Where in racers name am I? The last thing I remembered was that I lost consciousness when I crashed into a tree while I lost control of the wheel during the race. I felt like I was numb... I finally heard a voice around me but I think it was a male. Once I finally opened my eyes, the blue sky and the hard ground greeted me. I could finally hear the voice better now.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" said a deep voice to me.

I turned my head towards the direction of the voice and to my shock, it wasn't a human that spoke to me but rather a black car! The car had eyes, a mouth, and good looking mustache. At first, I couldn't speak but the car seemed to wait for my response. Have I mentioned that it's a police car? 

I groaned and sit up carefully. "Y-Yeah, I think I am, although, my back seemed to be in pain."

The car looked concerned but there was a question that came out of his mouth. "May I ask... What are you?"

I stood up and brushed the dust off my clothes. "I am a human."

The car watched me for a while before looking around. It was empty... like always. This was America but a close city nearby was Radiator Springs, a nice small city. But sadly, the city has been also empty with no customers at all. All about what Y/N was to find out. I looked around as well and got a bit uneasy. I was completely around here all alone with no one else around. The human and the police car looked at each other, making eye contact. 

"Let me take you to a city where I live called Radiator Springs. Climb on my roof and hold on tight. I am the officer of the town. My name is Sheriff," he responded.

To me, Sheriff wasn't a scary one but rather an interesting car to talk to. He was a black and white 1949 Mercury police cruiser. I became fascinated with the history of cars that she began to pay attention carefully and ask questions my parents, who luckily knew some cars from their pasts. I obliged and carefully climbed onto the roof of Sheriff and held tight, being careful to not destroy anything.

Once the Sheriff saw that it was safe to drive on the road with no intruders, he began to drive towards the city up ahead. At first, it was quiet during the ride but once the city began to come closer and closer, Sheriff took the word. "An old friend of mine will examine you before making a decision if you can stay here or not."

I became curious. Who will examine her? She wasn't a car but a human woman in her 60s, although, she looked actually young. That's because of a condition of her that she suffered from. Does she have to inform the clinic about her condition?

Once the duo finally arrived at the city, it was quiet... too much quiet if I'm being honest. There were other cars around what I can see. There was a cafe, a clinic, and so on. It was interesting to me.  Unknown to me, we finally arrived at the clinic and Sheriff just entered inside, causing me to be shocked. It was a clinic of course and there was much strange stuff I had never seen. How will she be taken care of? 

But there in the clinic, there was a dark blue car that was a 1951 Hudson Hornet. Once the blue car turned around, Y/N saw the most handsome face ever seen, especially his blue eyes...