Needed this. [smut]

"Look what you're doing to me princess" Levi says breathlessly

"Mhm" I replied as I went in for a kiss.

At first it started off more passionate but he forced his tongue into my mouth and I gladly took it in. I began to suck on his tongue as his hands started running up my thighs. He then pulls away and stares at me right before saying "Wanna feel so you so bad" into my ear which causes shivers to send straight down to my pussy.

*Ding*

The elevator doors open and to my surprise no one was waiting for the elevator. Levi then grabs me by my hand and drags me to the hotel room. He quickly unlocks the door and grabs my ass all while pulling me towards him. "Do you know how much I wanted this ?" He breathes into my mouth. As we're kissing, I try my best to push him towards the bed. He taps my ass "Up" he demands. I then jump and put my legs around his waist. Feeling his large boner rubbing against my pussy felt so good and I felt so impatient. He gently places me down onto the bed, not breaking the kiss. He tugs on my shirt implying for me to take it off, so I obey. My boobs bounce out of my shirt causing Levi to stop kissing me and starts licking my boobs. He begins to suck my left boob while squeezing and playing with my right one. I can't help it and I moan at the wonderful sensation. "I can't wait any longer" I beg. "Just wait baby" he replies, still sucking on my nipples.
Levi pauses again and stares at me for a few seconds right before he slammed his lips into mine. I tug on his sweatpants, wanting to take them off and he obeys. As he's taking his pants off, I take advantage and take mine off too. Levi salivates at the view of my red laced panties. "I can't wait to destroy these" He says. "Then destroy them" I smirk.

Levi rips off my panties and starts rubbing my sensitive clit. "So wet for me already ?" he says staring into my eyes. I don't reply but just stare back. Levi unexpectedly slams a finger into my pussy. I whimper at the sudden change and start salivating at the sensation. "Answer me when I speak to you" He says, slamming another finger in me which lets out a moan. I shake my head no and he starts sucking on my clit. Levi picks up the pace slamming faster into my hole. I then feel a knot coming so I clench around his fingers, then.. unexpectedly, he pulls his fingers out and puts his fingers into my mouth. I groan at the disappointment of not being able to cum but, on instinct I suck on his fingers. "Quit being a brat" he replies, pulling out his fingers. "Or what ?" Levi smiles and pulls out his cock. "This" in his very thick and demanding tone. He starts rubbing his tip all around my swollen cunt. "Falling apart already, and I haven't even got to the good part" He laughs. "Shut the fuck up" I moan as he slams his cock into me without warning. "Say that again" I smile and repeat myself again "Shut the fuck-" and before I could even finish my sentence he starts going faster and harder. I can't help but moan.

"Levi" I moan.

"Yes baby ?" "Are you feeling good ?"

I wrap my legs around his waist to keep him deep in me. I become a moaning mess, whimpering into his neck and biting his shoulder.

"I'll take that as a yes" He smiles and kisses me.

Levi then slows the pace and we hear a phone ringing. I look over my shoulder and it was my phone that was ringing.

"Ah, baby. It's your boy Eren" Levi says pouting before taking out his cock and making me whimper at the lost of his cock stuffing my hole.

"Answer it."

"Why?"

"Just answer it and put it on speaker" he says before flipping me over, putting me on all fours. I obey and pick up the phone.

"Hello ? You finally answered" Eren states and that's right when Levi slams right back into me.

"Hello ? What.. do you.. want ?" I reply

"I want to meet up tomorrow and talk, I really fucked up" Levi picks up the paste. I don't reply to Eren and let out a tiny whimper.

"Come on baby, answer him." Levi whispers and smacks my ass.

"What are you doing ?" Eren asks

"Just working out, and yes you did fuck up and I don't want to work anything out" I reply

"That's my girl" Levi whispers into my ear.

"Please I really need you and I love you so much" Levi's balls start slapping my thighs and making noises. I'm unable to reply without moaning so Levi grabs my phone and answers Eren for me.

"She's busy dude, she'll call you later" As my moans are non stop.

"Hang up unless you wanna hear me making her cum and not you"

You can hear Eren gasp

"LEVI ?" Eren yells

"WHAT THE FUCK" Eren yells before I grab the phone and hang up.

"Aw baby I was just starting to have fun" he frowns.

I don't reply and start pushing it back on him, causing his dick to hit my womb.

"Baby chill, I'm gonna cum" He says throwing his head back. I can feel my orgasm coming so I started pushing it back faster and harder.

"Fuck I'm about to cum" I moan out

"Then cum with me baby" Levi says whimpering.

We both pick up the pace and I start to squeeze his dick with my cunt.

"Where do you want me to cum ?"  Levi says desperately trying to catch his breath.

"In me daddy, I'm on birth control" I yelp

As I'm about to cum, I feel levi twitch and as his seed is spilling into me I also cum. Levi thrusts put his very last seed and kisses my back.

"Gosh that's the best pussy right there" Levi pulls out

"Let me get a towel" He grabs one from the bathroom and wipes any sweat or cum on me.

After cleaning up, I go to the bathroom for a quick piss and come back with us both fully clothed in our robes. Levi pats the bed indicating for me to lay down.

"You're so pretty" Levi grabs and squeezing my cheeks kissing me once again. After that other than him putting something on to watch as I fall asleep into his arms.

Authors note
Been a while huh ? I don't think this chapter is good but I still hope you enjoyed. I'll be updating a bit as I post this as I have many drafts and chapters saved for this fan fic.

The real question is... Levi or Eren ?