Friday

Eren had gotten off the game around 1am and came to the bed to lay down with me, I was on my phone watching tiktoks. He had snuggled himself in the bed, spooning and holding me. As we laid there he watched tiktoks with me. After a while I shut my phone off and he put on the TV, i don't remember anything after that because I fell asleep.

I had just woken up, I went to grab my phone.

"Oh it's 12 pm ?" I say to myself

I check my texts to see that Jean texted me and reminded Eren and I to be ready before 3pm.

I got up and looked around and saw Eren still asleep.

"Hey, baby" "Wake up" I whispered to Eren

Eren groaned, stretched, and rubbed his eyes to try to get himself to wake up.

"Good morning baby" Eren replied

"Good morning"

"Jean texted me to tell remind you that we need to be ready before 3pm" I stated

"Okay, let me go shower" Eren replied

"Okay"

Eren went to shower and as I was waiting for him I started to pick out clothes.

I had chose a basic outfit. Black crop top with mom jeans.

I then sat down in the bed after I had done my hair and makeup.

I was curious as to what I had seen last night.

Who is this girl? How did they meet? Is Eren lying to me? I sat there in confusion.

"Is-a-bell-a" kept ringing in my head.

I see that Eren left his phone on the bed and I grabbed it.

"Should I go through it ?" I thought to myself

"Maybe I shouldn't, I don't want to ruin his trust for me"

I pulled myself back from going through his phone, and plugged it into the charger for him.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this ?" As I accidentally speak my thoughts aloud.

"Bad feeling about what ?" Eren says as he steps out of his bathroom.

"Oh nothing" I reply

"Hm okay.." Eren speculates

Eren is finally ready to go to Jeans house so we get out necessities and leave.

As we are walking down to his car I ask him a question.

"Can I drive this time ?"

"Sure" he doesn't hesitate

We buckle up and everything, then I start to drive.

Isabella's name is still lingering in my head

"I really have to ask him or I'll go crazy" I say to myself

"So, Eren.." I exclaimed

"Wassup ?" He asks

"Does Isabella ever come to the parties ?" I hesitantly ask

"Oh yea, she comes to literally party, why?" He states

"Just so I'm ready to fight a bitch if I need to" I reply

Eren looks at me and laughs, knowing he has me wrapped around his finger.

We arrive at Jeans house and we greet all of our friends and help out until the party starts.

__________________________________________________________________________

Authors note :

I honestly don't think this story is going to go anywhere, I've had writers block for a while now. I just started getting more into books lately so hopefully I get better at writing. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it's not my best but just keep in mind this story is just a way I improve my writing. Thank you for all the support, love you <3.