Episode 23

Back to the present

I stood looking at Asura seeing the monster he has become as I take a step forward only to soon appear in front of him within the blink of an eye which shocked everyone but Asura just smiled.

Asura: "It seems you have also gave up your humanity for a new power tell me how does it feel to let that inner demon out".

Me: "I'm not like you Asura I chose to become like this in order to stop you but you became this because of your fear of death".

Asura and I trade a fast blow which shook the Soul Society as walls crack and crumble under the imapct as we begin to do a rush of punches leading to endless shaking before we finally back away from each other.

Asura: "I will give you credit for a newly awakened demon your speed and power are equal to my own but I believe my zanpakto will offer me the edge in this battle"

I watched as Asura pulls out his zanpakto and rushed at me as I also draw my zanpakto which leads to a clash of steel making sparks fly as I soon look back with my eyes as I block his attack which Asura attempted from behind but I was quick to block.

Asura and I both continue fighting as the world shook under the force of our clashs but Asura was just about to take things to the next level as he released his zanpakto into it's shikai state.

Asura: "Drink their blood Vlad".

Asura's zanpakto became a bright red blade as I also release my zanpakto into it's shikai form and we start our fighting again but I was soon forced to block multiple strikes all at once as Asura's zanpakto ability allows him to create a blood clone of those it has killed Hollows, soul reapers and even Suki as I soon see her stand next to him as Asura just smiled.

Asura: "Look the three of us are back together just like the old days".

Me: "You are a disgraceful person to use the dead to do your fighting".

Asura and Suki rush at me but I block them and knock them both away as I look at my zanpakto and wonder if now was the time but I was still a littl unsure because it was my last resort but to defeat Asura I have to use everything I have so I close my eyes and speak with Ryu

Me: "Ryu are you ready".

Ryu: "You have been a great master I wish I could stay with you but I know that this is how it will end and I'm glad we got to see the world farewell master".

After I open my eyes I look straight at Asura and Suki before holding Ryu one last time as I pour all my spirit energy into my weapon and unleash it's final form.

Me: "SHUKAI".

My spirit enery explodes out as flames surround my hands and feet before I sprout a tail before I finally had the ultimate power of any soul reaper but this will cost me.

Me: "Sun Wu Ryu".

Asura: "So that is the legendary Shukai it's most impressive but it also comes at a prices".

Me: "I'm aware but even so the price is nothing to all the damage you will do should I fail and as such I will not allow you to take another breath".

Asura and I rush at each other but I have no sword only my fists as Asura swings his blade I thrust my fist towards his blade and what shocked was not the fact that I had not a scratch from it but the fact that I had actually cracked his zanpakto.

Asura: "So that power of yours is able to increase your basic abilities like strength and defence but it also looks like your not able to hold that power for much longer maybe an hour so lets see you take the full power of my godly power without a sword".

Me: "Who said I didn't have a sword?".

Asura's face had a look of surpris as a sword appears in my hand but he was soon full of fear as he new the weapon in my hand as it was the weapon that belonged to his sister Suki her zanpakto.

Asura: "How do you have that?".

Me: "Before my banishment I made a single request to have a Suki's zanpakto transferred to me and I am finally using it this is her vengence".

I take a stance as I burst my spirit energy putting everything I have into this single strike as Asura does the same and we both release our attacks but my spirit energy was stronger and breaks through slashing him in half which leads to his body breaking apart and the war was over as I float down and stand before Genryusei and shake his hand as me and the other demons leave to the world of the living.

World of the living

Ichigo: "So what will you do now".

Me: "Keep moving forward the demons need a new leader and Mina is still not ready to lead so I will lead them until then".

Ichigo: "Your always welcome back here after all your our friend".

Me: "Thank you Ichigo".

After our talk I start to float away with the other demons back to the demon world as I look back and smile before the rift closed and I look at the remains of the demon word.

Mina: "So are you ready for the changes to come".

Me: "I'm ready to start the next phase of my journey I'm no longer a warrior but a teacher and you Mina will learn to be the queen of demons but until then I will lead them".

Mina: "Thank you my king".

Mina gave me a peck on the cheek before flying off to help the other demons rebuild the future was looking bright as I also start helping rebuild.

The End!