Episode 19

As the battle between the soul reapers and the demons continues Rukia and Jinx were in the middle of their own battle as Rukia goes for a quick strike.

Rukia: "I have you".

Jinx: "Why do you have to be so lively".

Jinx was quick to block however Rukia does manage to land a kick to her as she jumps back and rushed in for another attack but Jinx just blocks her over and over.

Jinx: "Can't you just leave I'm so tired".

Rukia: "Not until we have rescued our friend who you all took from the world of the living".

Jinx: "But the master asked for him and your only being annoying".

Jinx soon switched her fighting style by rushing at Rukia without her zanpakto and begins pummeling her with knees, kicks, elbows and punchs which knock Rukia back causing her to drop her zanpakto.

Rukia: "What the hell was that?".

Jinx: "I'm the demon of sloth means I would rather relax than fight but that only makes me a better fight because the more relaxed I am then more accurate so all those strikes were to weak point of your body".

Jinx starts walking over to her zanpakto and grabs it before turning to look at Rukia who was on the ground and struggling to stand.

Jinx: "It seems you already feeling the effect I struck your legs to limit your ablity to stand and you may feel a little dizzy that's because I gave your brain a slight tap it won't last very long but you won't be able to stand for a little while so I think it's over".

Rukia grabs her zanpakto and used it to help her stand but even though her legs did hurt it was mostly because of her brain being rattled that standing was so difficult as it looked like the world was spinning but she managed to make it to her feet.

Rukia: "This fight isn't over".

Jinx: "I really don't see the problem in just being relaxed look at me I have managed to knock you off your feet and limit your ability to stand maybe I should strike at your arms and make it impossible to use a sword".

Jinx came rushing at Rukia but as Rukia tries to lift her zanpakto she soon finds herself on the ground thanks to her shaken brain which made Jinx stop until Rukia gets back to her feet which made Jinx resume her attack but as she goes for a slice at the neck Rukia blocks her and was still on her feet what surprised Jinx was the fact Rukia had her eyes closed before she Jumps away.

Jinx: "That was a clever mover by closing your eyes they can no longer tell if you dizzy or not allowing you to fight like normal and by using you other senses you eliminate the threat of being caught off guard that is clever".

Rukia: "We soul reapers must be ready to deal with all kinds of opponents but I must admit I was never good at fighting blind but I will manage".

Rukia takes her stance and moved quickly towards her hoping to make the first move while keeping her eyes closed but this made her moves slower and less accurate giving Jinx the chance to strike but Rukia quickly switched to a block before pushing her away.

Rukia: "Dance Sode No Shirayuki".

Rukia finally released her zanpakto and the air begins to chill around her as Jinx thinks of her next move before rushing at her with he weapon ready to strike but Rukia takes a stance and as Jinx watched her prepare for a counter attack.

Rukia: "Some no mai, Tsukishiro".

Rukia does a move which creates a circle around Jinx which she was quick to action however she wasn't quick enough as a pillar of ice forms which traps Jinx's left arm causing it to freeze before it shatters it causing her to lose her arm.

Jinx: "Shit that hurts".

Rukia: "Oh sorry I just gave you a frost bite".

Jinx goes to stand up but Rukia flashstep behind her which forced Jinx to block but the lose of her arm made her slightly weaker as she struggles to hold Rukia back who finally opens her eyes as her sense of balance was returned.

Rukia: "I have won".

Jinx: "Not yet I still have one trick left".

Jinx shoves Rukia back before taking a stance where she holds her zanpakto by her side.

Jinx: "Punish them Muzaki"

Jinx's weapon soon transforms into a strange gun which Jinx aims at Rukia who quickly dodged her first shot before taking aim at Rukia again only this time she lands a shot and even though it didn't hurt Rukia was suddenly over come with pain.

Rukia: "What did you do?".

Jinx: "My zanpakto Muzaki is able to trick my opponent mind into believing that I have hit them multiple times so right now you must feel like I hit you 10 times but it is limited since I'm only able shoot it 6 times before needing to reload but one hit is enough to deal with you".

Rukia Tries to move but is unable to as she sees Jinx aim at her head most likely to end her life right there and Rukia prepare to accept her end but it never came and instead the pain goes away as she looks up and saw Jinx sit next to her.

Rukia: "What are you doing?".

Jinx: "I'm sitting and waiting for you because I'm lazy so I am going to stop fighting and in exchange help you get your friend because maybe once he is gone I will get to rest".

Rukia: "Your strange but if your willing to help I will accept your offer".

Jinx helps Rukia to her feet but as soon as Rukia stood up the sky lights up in a bright crimson glow and this was it all the groups knew the final battle was about to begin as each group makes their way to the tower.