|wet dreams'

_______________
(steve solo)
TW: dirty talk, fingering, humping, degradation, praise, jerking off, loud, helpless steve.
____________________________________
10:43 pm.
Steve finally got back from work, all tired and sleepy, his eyes almoust closed. He sighed and laid on the bed for a bit. Staring at the  ceiling, then he finally decide to shower.
__________________
Skip time (after shower)'
______

He goes back to his bedroom and looks around for a shirt. He found it on his chair in his room, he grabed it and after he pulled it on he looked back at the chair and saw eddies vest. ' oh its still here ....' he blushed. He pulled it over his nose and smelled it. ' god...' he kind of whined? He closed his eyes and sniffed agian. " Mmmff~" he opened his glassy eyes. He pulled it away and looked down. He saw that he was half hard.(JUST FROM THE SMELL OF EDDIE???) " fuck.." steve half moaned half sighed quietly. He putted it back on the chair and goed back to bed trying to awoud his boner and sleep.
_____________________
In the drem'
______________

"AGHH fuck... Eddie!" He moaned loudly. Eddie was thrusting inside of steves pussy hard. "Watch your mouth slut!" Eddie commanded "GAh- mmmff eddie!" Eddie slapped steves face. "Its sir to you" "mhfmm- Yes sir~ahhaH-" steve panted out. He was shaking from oversimulation. Eddie had cumed 3 times already, but steve wanted more and more of eddie. He didint care if it will hurt him, he wanted to be full of him. He wanted to be full of eddies kids. "Im close, ganna make you full, sweetheart" "Yes- please, please- hahhh~ make me full of your kids~mmmahh~ i w-want you so bad~ i want to have your kids-" stevewas cuted off by eddies lips on his and then eddie came-
____________________________________
2:52am
Steve woke up. He was all sweaty and hot. He felt something in his boxers wet. He pulled of the sheets and looked down. His boxers had a wet spot. He pushed his hand inside them and felt the warm liquid, he grabbed on his tip and rubbed it. "shit..." He whispered. He then tryed to remember what he dreamed of, all the details. He then started to stroke his dick a bit faster. "guhhh~" he then started to rub his hips on the mattress while jerking off. "Ed's~..harder" he sighed and then started to pant. He took off his boxers, and then spread his legs more and started to hump the mattress, imaging he is riding eddies big and hard cock with his pussy. He then looked at his pillow, he grabbed the pillow roughly and placed it Infront of himself. He gripped the pillow tightly and pushed his hips forwards. "Mmmmhaaff~" Steve whined. He started to ride the pillow slowly, he pushed two fingers in his mouth, sucking them, imaging its eddies dick. He pushed them a little deeper to gag on them. "GAhg-fslurp" he got them out of his mouth and pulled his hand to his hole. Playing for a bit and then finally he pushed one in. "AGH-ahhh~" with other hand he grabbed the pillow and pulled it harshly to his chest. "Agha...fuck, eddie~Harder, please" he said sobbingly, pushing in deeper. He starts to hump the pillow faster now. Room al filled of 'ah ah ahs' and sobs. Before he added another finger, he stood up and got that eddies vest. He sniffed it and started to tear up while rubbing gis thumb over his own tip. "Eddie~" steve got back to bed with his vest and then placed it on the pillow be was ringing. He sat on the vest and sterted to hump it harshly. His back started to arch. "Fuck~" he was close. "fuck yea~ im your slut, babe..hgg~~mnaa~ your slut, you fuck me so good eddie-" steve mumbled the last part. He squeezed the pillow between his legs and started to pant. "im ganna cum- ganna cum, ganna cum!" He came all over eddies vest. He was trying to catch his breath, he felt like he just ran a whole marathon. "god...."
____________________________________
Skip time, after cleaning up'
_____________________________
4:13am
Steve grabbed his phone and called eddie. The phone ringed a couple times and finally eddie picked up.
"Hello?" "Hey, eddie...its me steve.."
"Oh, hey Harrington, whats the matter, why aren't you sleeping this late hour?" Eddie asked. "I- uhh.. can't sleep....i just wanted to ask if you want to hand out some time. Ya know like....go to watch a movie or something." Eddie smiled. "Sure, when you wanna hand'??" "Ummm...your free tomorrow?" steve smiled. "Well i have some stuff to do, but....what time you wanna meet?" "Maybe at six?" " Alright! See ya tomorrow then big boy" Steve giggled.
____________________________________
End
________
Oh god..(smh) this one turned out so bad..😭😭😭ANYWAYS I'M MAKING THE OTHER CHAPTER AND I NEED HELP I CAN'T FINISH IT!!! HELP‼️‼️‼️

😭😭😭ANYWAYS I'M MAKING THE OTHER CHAPTER AND I NEED HELP I CAN'T FINISH IT!!! HELP‼️‼️‼️