"Thanks Morgan." She said finishing up my tie

"And we're done. You're sharp." She said

"I know right." I flexed in the mirror a little

She shook her head "Five minutes Morgan."

"I'll be out." I said before she left out

I took a sip of water before checking myself out one more time and meeting the guys who outside of the beach house.

"Read?" Kevin asked

"Yeah come on." I said

I lead the way outside on the beach where our wedding was being held.

Our wedding seemed like a lot of people but it wasn't. If you would have seen the scratch off list of the people who we didn't want to come.

The room don't even add up close to the list

Walking down to the front with the guys behind me, the room began to clap and yell out a bunch of nice shit.

"Let's go guys!"

"Congratulations Morgan!"

It sort of helped me calm my nerves down.

I tucked my hands in my pockets as I waited. My eyes landed on my mom in the crowd and put her thumbs up.

"You got this." She mouthed

I nodded studying my lines of my vows over and over in my head.

So busy in my thoughts I was knocked out of them over music was playing and everyone stood up out of their seats.

Jordyn came walking down the aisle with her brother and had his arm linked in with hers as he took in the place of what her dad would've done.

The sight of her made me knees buckle in a good way. I understood SWV's weak song so well right now.

Jordyn's makeup was flawless to the point where I barely could tell she had any on. It match so well with the pregnancy glow she also had.

Her dress was beyond beautiful and it gracefully fitted her and her cute baby bump. It was long but that was the only way I could see her dress being made for the scenery and the sunset.

All around she look absolutely amazing and it honestly made my eyes water the more closer she got to me.

Once she did made it in front of me, we held hands.

"Hi." She said nervously

I ran my thumb across hers "Hey, love."

She blushed looking down but I lifted her face up at me. A few tears ran down her face which made me grab my pocket square to tap her face a little and get them for her.

She looked up at me as I stared at her in awe.

"You all may now be seated." The pastor said