14) The Fun Chapter

Start from the beginning

Punch, punch.

'I couldn't, uh... eat breakfast because of you.'

Punch.

'Your... organization's outfit logo is shitty and doesn't even line up evenly.'

Punch.

Cale was running out of reasons to punch this bastard off the top of his head. Luckily, someone pulled him off the guy before he completely ran out of ideas.

As he was pulled away, his legs seemed to forget how to stand, and consequently buckled.

"Youn...ster...ale!"

Someone grabbed onto Cale's good arm to keep him up and called out to him. Cale was standing there with his head down, eyes blank.

He then started to think as his pain receptors finally joined the party. Everything felt funny though, like he was numb from the cold, or maybe his muscles fell asleep from kneeling too long.

'Damn, I'm tired.'

"Cale!"

"Young master!"

Cale could hear the voices calling out to him getting closer. He then raised his head.

"Cale, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, why?"

"B, blood......!"

Eric's face turned pale, and he almost fell backward.

However, Cale started to feel better after taking his emotions out on the bomber.

He was not aware of how much of him was covered in blood as red as his hair. Some parts of it were even darker, similar to black.

Most of the left side of his body was soaked thanks to his arm, his ears were bleeding, as was his nose, every cut on his skin, his head in some spots, and coming out of his mouth. His right fist was also covered in the bomber's blood, so nearly every part of him was redish brown.

He was also covered in dirt, debris, and ashes from the fires.

'Haha, fucking hell. Someone better fucking catch me.'

The pain in his body started peeking through the numbness, and everything started to lose its strength at a very fast rate.

A refreshing feeling that was similar to the feeling he had when he was able to sleep peacefully without experiencing insomnia or nightmares. A calm aura surrounded Cale. He then slowly started to curl his lips upwards.

Cale felt like he understood why people enjoyed exercising, even if they were not very good at it. Using raw emotion to ignite his muscles hurt less than he expected, and now he was feeling great.

Cale started to smile in satisfaction.

As he did that, the people surrounding him became a mess.

"You think this is funny right now? Stop laughing!"

Cale opened his hazy eyes after hearing Eric's shocked and sorrowful voice. Cale didn't quite know why everyone was shocked and why Eric was scolding him. Everything felt great. Well, everything except his strained vision. The sun was shining so brightly that he had to squint.

"Stop trying to open your eyes either!"

'What's... going on with him?'

Cale looked toward Eric in confusion as he sat down with Amiru's support. A noble should not do something like this, but he never gave a fuck in the first place. As he did so, he subconsciously thought that the ground felt more comfortable than he previously imagined.