7

Dream rushes ahead and enters the building that looks like a giant library. There's no actual books it's all documented via videos because well everything's virtual anyway. Dream walked up to the front desk with George on his tail and asks for directions "hi I need to know where the information from about two years ago is, when the game was first released" the lady immediately pointed left and said "go straight to the end of the hall". Dream nodes and says a thanks before speed walking in that direction.

Once they make it to the end of the hall dream slows and begins to look at the first video. Pressing play he sees a man talking about how the game was about to be released and details like that. Skipping a few he goes to when the game is up and running and hears the same man, likely the developer, talk about how everything is fixed and under control. Dream quickly went back two a pressed play waiting for the answers to his questions.

The man drones on and both boys listen intently to the projected voice. "Hello everyone, I'd like to announce a contest that will be happening in honour of the games release! There are seven specific games that you must have the top score on all at the same time in order to win. The person who manages to be first in all these games at the same time will win a huge cash prize! Good luck to all!" The man then goes off to list the seven games needed to be played and Dream hurriedly moves to the next video. "Hello everyone, I know the contest has only been running for a small amount of time but we have been informed of people both getting trapped and almost trapped in the game with no way out. There is clearly a glitch in the system that needs to be solved and these people will hopefully be set free. Good luck to all."

Dream paused the video in a daze. He was trapped here, that was the memory with that boy. Everything was moving so fast that his head was spinning as the dots connected themselves. He played the third video, something must have happened because he was never let out. "I have good news, the glitch has been solved! No more people will get trapped in the game and all the people who were effected got let out. Thankfully no one was trapped for to long because we don't know the effects it could have if someone happened to be there long term. We promise that no problems like this will happen in the future. Good luck to all."

Did they just never realize he was one of the trapped people. I mean he lost his memory so maybe that's why no one found out but they should have kept better track. Dream felt a warm hand on his shoulder and looked over at George "Dream what's wrong, what does this have to do with anything?" Dream wasn't ready to tell George, his mind wasn't clear enough to form a coherent explanation ether. He decided to just smile and say that he suddenly remembered this event and wanted to show him. George although a little suspicious believed it and they left.

"So, wanna go race cars, I bet I'll win."

"Your on."

Hi! I'm back and also sorry for being gone so long it should be illegal for schools to give this much work my god. Anyway how are you all?

Eat,drink, sleep
Have an awesome day/night