The Chase • Colin Shea

Mulai dari awal

"I heard she sleeps around a lot too, with the gym teacher that was let go a while back and with some other teacher who works here...holy shit Stark you're sleeping with her?" Lizzie gales her mouth open.

"Just casually. Or whenever these little shits piss her off so much she just needs me." Stark shrugs cockily, and I can't suppress this feeling of jealousy coursing through me.

"I'll take it from here Stark, she won't be needing you cause she'll have me." I nod at him, grateful for the support from my friends, "I'll make sure I help her stress relieve and even make her breakfast the morning after."

I don't care that Y/n keeps rejecting me, I love the chase anyway. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and that body of hers? Exquisite. And I need to get my hands on it.

Ms.Romanoff walks in, with the vice principal, Mr. Banner

"Thank you everyone for coming, I knew you're all eager to get home but I just wanted to let you all know that I will be stepping down as principal because I am pregnant, and I will be moving to live with my baby's father in another state."

Everyone claps, and cheers, while I'm left shocked. Gulping a dry lump down my throat.

"Banner will be taking over for me, and that's really it, I hope to see you all in the foreseeable future! Also, there's donuts and coffee if anyone wanted to grab something on their way out."

Everyone gets up and leaves the library, after grabbing their treat, I stay behind and catch up to Ms.Romanoff before she headed out.

"Mr.Shea," she says dryly. I grab her elbow and squeeze.

"Please tell me it's not mine, so I can sleep tonight." My heart is pounding, racing, thumping out of my chest.

She rolls her eyes at me, "don't flatter yourself, Colin, you weren't the only one I was sleeping with."

"You mean to tell me you sleep with other teachers here?" I'm shocked, yet again, as I raise my brows.

"God, no." She's quick to say, "you aren't the father, Colin, relax." Romanoff changed her posture and is not hovering the door but facing me entirely, "and since this will probably be the last you'll see of me. I suggest you stop being an idiot and ask Ms.Y/l/n out, everyone knows you like her. Go for it."

With that she leaves, putting her sunglasses on and heading down the hall, I hear as her heels make a click click click sound.

I feel like I can breathe again, so I head back further into the library, and spot Y/n speaking with Ms.Day over coffee and donuts.

I look at Mackie and Stark who were giving me a thumbs up, Mackie mostly, Stark just rolled his eyes at me.

~ Y/n ~

"Don't tell me he's headed this way?" I groan, as Jessica looks beside me, eyeing Colin.

"No, yeah, he's definitely headed this way. Act cool, Y/n." She advises me.

"No!" I whisper shout at her, "keep talking to me, he'll go away if you keep talking to me about something important."

"Like what?"

"Anything!" I beg her, nervously sipping my coffee.

"I can't!" She whispers yells back, her nervous brain not being able to think of something on such short notice.

Plus, Colin makes her nervous, stupid male pheromones, and his soft blue eyes.

"Ladies," I could hear him clear his throat, his voice beside me.