“Dale, I’d love your support. You are most important to me than anyone else. Please don’t repeat that. You are the person who makes my world go round and when I lost my baby, I was upset. I was upset because you’d never get to be an uncle until further down the line but I cherished my baby and I knew you would’ve as well. I’m sorry I never told you about that earlier either but Micky and I were scared when we found out. We thought everyone would kill us for having sex without protection, even though we did use it but it burst”

“Ella, I don’t care if you have a baby now or when you’re older. You’re still my sister and I’ll still love my niece or nephew all the same. They won’t be treated any differently, regardless of it being your second or third baby you’ll carry. I know having another baby inside of you will be scary but I know you’re strong enough to get through it. Ella, I love you too and I’ll be there every step of the way, I don’t care about after school practises, I’m team captain, I can skip a few because you are more important. You’re my family, school and the teams are just a mind block to get away from everything”

“Dale, you need to go. Your teams are relying on you to get them the trophies this year. I know it’s a big step but you can do it and hey, I’ll be fine. I’ll get through this, I promise. I know that’s a big promise but I need to get through this, especially if I want to work things out with Micky. I still love him, even after everything that’s happened. Dale, don’t you dare tell him otherwise I will castrate you”

“Alright, don’t castrate me but you should know, he was on speaker this whole time” I laughed manically. I wanted a confession out of Ella for Micky’s sake, that’s why I allowed him to tell her where I was because I needed her to realise her true feelings, both of them do but obviously Ella’s too damn stubborn to even realise things. Especially how badly Micky’s in love with her. She’s too wrapped up in William now to even realise her ex-boyfriend is so badly in love with her. She doesn’t even realise that Micky was forced to break up with her because of Alex. Alex used Lottie too, to get to Ella but I don’t think she knows that. Ella’s too oblivious to certain things, things she just doesn’t want to pay attention to. My sister is a tool at times.

Ella’s POV

When Dale told me that he had Micky on speaker, I froze.  Him hearing that I was still in love with him made me realise that he would do everything in his power to make sure he got back with me. I want to patch things up but I’m scared. I’m scare that he’ll run off and leave me yet again. I’m also scared because being around William is making me fall for him. Stupid decision probably but it feels right around him too.  You’ll probably think I’m being a bit hypothetical when I say this but it is possible to love two people at the same time. Right? Because if it’s not, I’m definitely screwed. Having cancer is one thing but admitting you, still love one person is another. Micky heard everything I said to Dale so I’m sure he’ll be upset with the latter part but what could I do? Nothing, he’s far away to face it so yeah.

“Ella, don’t be mad at Dale for him having me on speaker, I asked him too. I needed to hear your voice. I’m sorry I’ve been ignoring you lately but I’ve been thinking. I know you don’t want me back, heck, who would? However, I love you so much to let go. I know that seems impossible but I do and letting you go was a mistake but I was forced into it. Alex forced me. Alex loves you too Ella and he used Lottie to try to get to you but he didn’t plan on getting Lottie pregnant with Shannon. He thought that if he slept with Lottie, you’d find him repulsive and try to get with him. You know for sex but when you didn’t he didn’t like it and started threatening me. I know we’d broken up at that point but I was still getting threatened by him, I know I probably sound like I’m lying but ask my mum and dad they’d tell you the same since I had to change my number for a bit. I thought ‘if I change my number he’d leave me alone’ but it didn’t happen. He found out I changed it and started harassing me on my new number. I’m sorry Ella” Was what he was saying true. Did Alex love me or was it just a cover up? Gosh, everything seems to screw up in my life. My life is a mess and nothing’s going to sort it out.