Chapter 2: Defensive Measures

(Sideswipe's point of view)
As we steered our spacecraft forwards, a video screen popped up to show a blue, orange and black mech. "Are you still commanding other Auto Bots?", he asked slyly. "Back off, Sentinel!", I snapped. Sun Streaker took that chance to show the blue, orange and black mech the All Spark. "I'll put you through immediately.", Sentinel said after being shown it. "Thanks, Sun Streaker.", Optimus said. "No problem, Prime.", Sun Streaker replied before the video screen showed us Ultra Magnus. "I'm here, Optimus. We're tracking your signal and I can tell you and your crew aren't alone. Who knows if it's just a scout spacecraft. Ever since the Cons were exiled from Cyber Tron, they've been in different sectors of the galaxy.", he said. "How long will it take for you three to get here?", Optimus asked. "Who knows. Just sit tight with your crew until then.", he replied. "I hate to break it to you, but with a enemy spacecraft on our trail, I'm not sure we can even afford to wait that long.", Sun Streaker said. "Sun Streaker has a point, Ultra Magnus. Considering how far away your spacecraft is, you three might have to let us do this without you.", Hound agreed as we continued steering our spacecraft forward. "Either way, don't do anything reckless while fighting off enemies.", Ultra Magnus said before ending the video call. "He's not wrong, but we can't allow ourselves to be defeated.", Ratchet, Mirage & I point out. Just then, a blast hit the metal roof and we looked upwards to see it heating up. "You're our leader, Prime. We'll do whatever you ask us to, but try not to ask anything risky.", I said. "Thanks, Sideswipe. And you're not wrong about that. It wouldn't be wise of me to order any of you to do something risky.", Optimus replied.