"but nevertheless, we got it". I told her smiling.

I think that me and Kaydence were more ahead than most people would be at 22. Despite everything we got going on I would say we're doing very good with this life thing hopefully.

.

.

.

"This is beautiful baby. Thank you for this". Kaydence smiled kissing my face as we walked into the hotel.

Indonesia was beyond a nice site, it was way better than what Tampa had to offer of course. Everything about the place was amazing and we hadn't been here 30 minutes.

I was glad that Kaydence had gotten the Polaroid and brought it on the trip because we were definitely all for making memories and catching them on camera so it would be very useful for the whole trip.

"Baby are you even listening to me". Kaydence asked stopping in her tracks causing me to bump into her from not paying attention.

"yes baby you deserve it. you treat me right and you work hard so". I told her. "that flight was terrible though". She complained, "hell yeah, shit stressed me out". I replied.

"It was worth it though". Kaydence stated as I nodded cutting the tv on. "I'm glad I get to experience the world with you". Kaydence added as she placed a kiss on my lips.

"you?? me, you seen what I been through. I'm more than grateful to have you baby". I assured her causing a bright smile to come across her face.

"Did you see the picture they put in the groupchat"? Kaydence chuckled. "Ian even look show me". I replied.

"Cam ass threw all Qua shit out". She spoke as i furrowed my eyebrows. I haven't talked to Qua and Jamo in about four days which put a mental note in my head to call them before the day end.

"why though"? I asked, I had came to the conclusion everybody relationship status was good. "She said he cheated. but I think the pregnancy got her losing her shit". Kaydence chuckled closing her phone.

"Qua would do life behind Cam. She just crazy". She added, "hell yeah. i can't believe she pregnant though. Her out of anybody in the group". I responded.

"It's the fact we weren't even suppose to know, Qua can't do shit right". Kaydence chuckled as my phone rung.

"man I'm bout to punch Cam yo". Qua spoke into the phone, "what she throwing yo shit out for"? Jamo asked.

"Doordash lady asked for my number, Cam ass clearly saw me say no and gone say I cheated". He huffed causing us to laugh. "man it's probably the pregnancy, be easy on her". Jamo reasoned.

"I am but damn, she making it hard as fuck". He responded, "yall gone be straight, just let her have the petty shit. she gone be forever grateful for putting up with ha shit". I told him.

"Qua"! Cam yelled, "yes baby"? Qua answered. "you stayed out here for me"? She asked sounding like she was gone cry. "yeah. fuck you think Ima do leave you"? He asked her.

"I thought you would've got in your car and left". She sobbed, "man no". He replied kissing her forehead.

"aye man, you tryna give my boy grey hairs". Jamo chimed in making everybody laugh. "I can't help it". She whined.

"Leave my baby alone Jamo"! Kaydence spoke into the phone, "hey kayy baby, I'm finna call you in like a hour". Cam announced.

"okay baby". Kaydence responded, after a little bit more conversation. 30 minutes had passed and I was now on the game.