Smiling, "Yes."

"Yes you'll be my girlfriend or yes it's not the right time?" Confused.

Shaking my head, "To being your girlfriend."

"Ohh damn well it's officially Londyn & LaShun vs the world." Putting his arm around me.

Laughing, "Boy..."

"Would you prefer Samaria & Key vs the world?" Being serious.

"Whichever one makes you happy." Smiling.

Putting 'Home Alone' on, "I'm just go with the 2nd one." He said.

He ended up getting a call and went to the bathroom. See now why the hell he had to go to bathroom to answer the damn phone. We ain't been together for all of 2 seconds before he being suspicious. Just know when he come out that bathroom I'm finnah get in his ass.

"Uhmmm my grandma said we need to bring our asses over there to bring in the New Year." Coming from the bathroom.

Throwing our plates away, "Uhmmm I'm assuming we ain't got no choice." Turning towards him.

"No." Going to straighten the living room up.

"Alright well let me put something more presentable on." Going in my room.

"Okay." He said.

I threw some clothes on and locked up my house before getting in his car. He drove like 35 to 45 minutes to his grandma house.

Pulling up, "My people might be drunk not gone lie." Getting out the car.

"Uhmmm so should I be worry?" Putting my purse on my shoulder.

"No." He said.

Grabbing my hand and we walked to the door. Right as it opened we let go of each other hand and went inside. I don't know why we did that but we did.

Walking in, "Hey!" Speaking to everyone.

"Hey!" A couple people spoke back.

Key came behind me loud, "Wassam fam!"

"Wassam cuz!" Bukoo of his people said.

Walking up to him, "I see yo long neck ass came back." One of his male cousins said.

Going in the kitchen, "Hey." Waving.

"Hey." His grandma said. "Who is that saying hey.". Turning around, "Ohh hey Sammie!" Coming to give me a hug.

"Hey." Hugging her back.

Letting each other go, "Where my gr..." Getting cut off by Key.

Hugging her, "Hey grandma."

"Hey baby! Glad you convinced Sammie to come over." Patting his back.

"Not like she had much of a choice." He mumbled.

Giggling, "What you said?" She asked.

"Ohh do you still got some of that pie?" Lying.

She fixed us a cup of some drink she made. She claim it had alcohol in it but it tasted just like juice. Ohhh chile dangerous! No wonder all these people in here drunk as fuck.

•Later That Night•

"3....2....1.....Happy New Years!" Everyone shouted.

"Good...you ready to go?" Key asked me.

Yawning, "Yeah."

Following him to his grandma, "Granny we finnah head out cause we got a lil drive." He said.

Standing up, "Alright...Be safe and make sure you call me when you get home." Hugging him.

"Okay." Letting go.

Hugging me, "Alright now Sammie. Don't be a stranger now."

Laughing, "I won't." Waving at her.

We walked to the door and made our way to the car.

Opening the car door for me, "Thank you." I said.

"You welcome." He closed the door.

Getting in the car, "How do you feel?" Asking me.

Starting the car, "Bout what?"

"Spending our first holiday together." He said.

Shrugging my shoulders, "I don't know. It kinda felt the same as before." I said.

"For real." Nodding his head.

"Yeah...you felt a difference?" Asking him.

Smirking, "Kinda."

"How it felt different?" Asking him.

Driving, "I don't know it just did!" He said.

"I guess." I said.

I turned the music up as he drove back to my place. The vibes was nice listening to old school music and singing our hearts out. We normally do this but not often for some reason this time felt magical and not gone lie it feels nice to not spend a holiday alone.