018

< ᴋᴀʀsᴏɴ >

"I can't wait to be with you again

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I can't wait to be with you again." I smiled on the phone with Kaylee.

I haven't seen my sister in 3 going on 4 months but I'm in college I knew this was gone happen.

"I can't wait to come home and see you." I told her.

"When tho? I miss you home." She said all sad.

"I promise for thanksgiving I'll be there the whole break!" I told her.

She ran into our mama's room.

"Mommy!" I heard her whisper.

"Yes baby." Our mama said back.

"When's thanksgiving?" Kaylee whispered.

"November why?" Mama asked.

She looked seeing I was on the phone.

"Karson you called and ain't let me know?" My mama said shocked as she grabbed the phone from Kaylee.

"Ma as you can see I did but Kaylee answered the phone instead so we been talking. She said you was sleep." I laughed.

"And you can't lie because I can tell you was with all them lines you got on yo face." Kaylee started to trace them making me laugh hard.

"Girl move." Ma told her as I shook my head.

I miss these moments together.

"So did you figure out what you was doing before next semester roll in." Mama asked turning the channel on the tv.

"I'm thinking about dropping out and coming back home." I told her.

"That's your final decision? You sure?" She said raising a eyebrow at me.

"Yes ma I'm positive." I said.

"I'm glad you're putting your mental health before anything. I want my baby to be okay." She smiled.

I loved my mama. She was supportive of me and Kaylee in any and everything we wanted to do.

She never doubted us and always had our back knowing she was doing alone and by herself ever since our daddy died.

Times I wanted to help she never wanted me to because she's always telling me "Karson your a teen and I want you to enjoy your teen years because I had mines already let me do this"

My mama deserved the world and that's what I planned on giving her one day.

"Where you at?" Mama asked squinting her eyes at me.

"Tyrell's house." I mumbled.

"You where? Speak up!" She said.

"Waffle House line was long." Tyrell walked in with our food.