011

< ᴛʏʀᴇʟʟ >

"You lying but it's cool when I see you Imma slap you in yo fucking neck." Karson pointed.

"How I'm lying? I'm dead ass I ain't never watched spongebob before." I told her.

"You ain't black for real then..hell I don't even know you human." She mugged.

"How?" I asked.

"Cause you never watched FAWKING SPONGED THE BOBBED NIGGA! Everybody watched that show before." She said laughing.

"Man anyway." I waved her off laughing.

"Ouuu." She looked up.

"What?" I asked her.

"Tiktok battle?" She asked.

"I don't dance." I told her.

"Oh my god!" She said.

"Man Ight." I told her smacking my teeth.

"Don't smack them ugly ass teeth at me if you don't want to do it you could've said no." She said.

"I'll do it ain't no pressure." I laughed.

"Mhm." She side eyed me.

"Okay I'm finna hang up and do my tiktok and then tag you on my story with it and then when you see it you do one and tag me okay?" She asked me.

"I know how this shit work girl." I said.

"Okay cause you acted like you didn't with the look on yo face and don't be tryna get smart with me." She laughed.

"Okay I'm finna do mines." She hung up.

"I just put some ice on my baby

"I just put some ice on my baby." I watched the tiktok Karson tagged me in on her story.

I don't do this dancing shit but for her.

I had to download tiktok because I ain't have it on my phone.

I found a sound and just tried my best to do a dance to it.

< ᴋᴀʀsᴏɴ >