Chapter 5 - 7 years later...

I'm back! Sorry I took a long break, but here's a chapter to make up for missed time! Hope you enjoy!!! ✨✨✨

Error: bold

spilt: italics bold

Ink: normal

Pj: italics

Gradient: italics and underline

—————————————————-

(No one's POV)

It's been 7 years since the event. Dream has not been seen since, and no-one has any information on where ink, error and their kids have moved to. Nightmares gang have been seen several times going on everyday errands and are surprisingly docile. It's all been quite peaceful ever since the guardian of positivity disappeared, and some people thought that he died, some believe he left the multiverse, some just don't care, but we all know what happened.

He quit.

(Inks POV)

"Please dad! We promise we won't get in trouble again!"

"Yeah! This time we'll actually pay for it! Pleeeeeaaasseee??"

my two eldest sons pleaded. They wanted to go to the store and buy some games, but last time they got caught stealing and I got in trouble! I'm the protector of au's, I can't get in trouble over silly little things like this! It's bad for my reputation.

"Fine! But don't get caught stealing again or I'm leaving you here!" I told them with seriousness. I meant it.

"We promise dad!" Pj said. He then grabbed Gradient by the arm and ran to the store at full speed. Pj is an absolute maniac for video games. He's played about 50 in a single month, and that's probably normal for a 14 year old kid. He always brings Gradient when he goes shopping for games, and it's either for his money, or for Gradient to take a game to the counter for him because pj's too young for some of the games. 

I watch as the two of them go and buy games, and suddenly someone runs up and hugs my leg. It's my son spilt. He looks me dead in the eye sockets and starts crying. 

"Woah woah what's wrong buddy?!" I say wondering why he's chosen to soak my clothes with his tears. 

"I can't find papa! And I've been looking all over for him but he's gone!" Spilt makes out while crying. "I'm sure he's around here somewhere buddy" I say while comforting my little son. He's 9 years old, but he's surprisingly small (probably got it from me). Error was supposed to take him to buy some new shoes, but obviously had left him in the store and either walked off or left all together. 

As I'm about to go looking for error Pj and Gradient came up to me and spilt. "All done dad! Gradient and I picked out a few games and- oh hey spilt. Where's error?'"

Spilt immediately started to cry again, spooking his brothers. "What's up with spilt? Did dad leave him in the store again?"  "Probably"I blurted out with a sigh. 

"Here boys, you look after spilt real quick, I'm gonna go find your father. You can go to the café if you want or something while I'm gone" I said to pj and Gradient. They both nodded in agreement and took spilt to a nearby cafe. I'm off to find error.

(Errors POV)

I sat down on my beanbag and bathed in the memory of my achievement. I was in the shoes store when i smelt the most amazing smell of chocolate I've ever smelt. I followed the smell to the source and saw this new store that opened and it was a chocolate shop. It smelt so amazing, I couldn't help myself. I stole as much chocolate as I could find and teleported to the anti-void to enjoy all this delicious chocolate all by myself.

I was about to take a bit when I heard a splash behind me. Great. 

I turned around to be faced with ink, my husband. From the look on his face I probably left one of the kids at the shops by themselves again. I'm preparing for a lecture.

"Error! Where were you?! Spilt came to me crying again! This is the 3rd time this month! You can't just leave a 9 year old alone in the supermarket! What if he had gotten kidnapped or lost! He could have gone missing and we never would have... error. Are you even listening to me?"

"Nope"

"God fucking damnit now we're just wasting time"

"No, you're just wasting MY time"

"ANYWAY mister 'no responsibilities' you need to come back and spend time with the kids! Plus you owe spilt an apology"

"If I say yes, will you leave me alone to enjoy my chocolate in peace?"

"Sure"

"Fine, let's go"

———————————-

how was that so far? Hopefully it wasn't too bad. 

I should be writing more often guys, it's just I've got some final exams and assignments to do and plenty of homework, so hopefully I will have time to write often enough.

Can't wait for the next few chapters! Bye 👋 ✨✨✨✨