Chapter 2 - a loud banana 🍌

Hey guys. If you read the first part, I've decided to make fonts for each character talking so you can understand it better. Also sorry if I'm bad at this I've never written on wattpad before. 🥲

:] enjoy ✨✨✨

Error: bold

Dream: underlined

Ink: normal

Pj: italics

Gradient: italics and underline

(Ink's POV)

"Kids, run up to your rooms now will you? Dad and I have some stuff to deal with." I said to my two small skeletons standing on the stairs. I helped them upstairs and reminded them to go find spilt and to stay in their rooms. Pj didn't want to, but Gradient immediately ran upstairs to find spilt. He's a good brother, I swear he did not get that from me nor error. I stared walking back down the stairs when I then saw Paperjam run back to me.

"papa, I wanna stay with you"

"Buddy this is adult business. Go back upstairs with your brothers and wait for me"

"No"

"Buddy"

"Fine! But only because your a big meany!" Pj then stormed up the stairs into his room, slamming the door. What a pleasant reaction. 

What was I doing again? Oh right! I was going downstairs to stop a possible fight!.. oh shit they might break the house!

I ran down the stairs in a flurry and spotted Dream standing next to the couch, and error is a few feet in front of him (by a few I mean 10 feet away). They're arguing about something about children. Eh. All I'm focused on is stopping them from breaking anything, or anyone.

"Hey dream, let's calm down. There's no need to fight! We can just sit down and tal-" I'm cut off by a small yet sharp bone attack thrown in my direction. It only rest misses my face. The bone was a pale white so I suspected it was dreams. 

"What the heck was that for you yellow fuck?!" Error yelled. "Weren't you just trying to 'protect him from me'?

"Ink stay right there I'm gonna get him out of here"

"Dream no that's not what I was going to say!"

"Look ink! The destroyer has finally gone insane! He believes that you have a kid with him! We can get him out of this place and save the multive-"

"Papa? What's going on? You said you didn't know the yellow guy"

Pj had left his room and come down the stairs to ask me something, but saw us fighting. "Papa, why is dad tying him up?" " I'm sorry he's what?" I look over at error and realise that he was able to tie Dream um and talk away his weapon. Damn am I really only good a parenting anymore?

"Thanks for the distraction Pj.  Now we can throw this yellow banana out the fucking window" error then proceeds to attempt to throw Dream out the window.

"Error don't! You'll break the window!"

"Well then what do you want me to do with him? It's not like we can just untie him and have a conversation!"

"Well then just...put him on the couch. Please? I don't wanna remake the window"

"*sigh* fiiiiinnnneeee. But on"y because I don't wanna clean up the glass afterwards"

Error then proceeded with placing Dream on the couch. Dream is still angry, I can see it in his eyes, but we need to do this the civilised way. I hop on the couch next to Dream and we sit there in silence for a good minute. Damn why is this so hard.

"Dream it's good to see yo-"

"Cut the bullshit ink, you know that's a lie". I was interrupted by error, who began to walk away to the kitchen. He then trapped a cup of cold water, walked back over to dream and splashed it on his face. "What was that for error?!? You got me wet!!" I said grumpily. I just washed these clothes. 😡

"That bitch needed to cool down. Now you can talk to him. Don't try to call me I'm gonna go and watch undernovela, and I don't wanna talk to anyone until I'm satisfied" error said while walking through a portal, sticking his rude finger up at dream. As expected. Pj followed error through the portal to watch with him. Knowing pj, he is the most arrogant little boy, and yet he and error bond over one thing. Undernovela. It's the only thing that calms him down. How did I even survive raising a kid like him-

"Are you done staring at the wall ink?" Dream says, water dripping from his eye sockets. "Yeah" "well if you've finished, mind explaining what the FUCK is going on here?!"

—————————

Hi soo

I'm sorry if this is bad. The next few chapters will be about how ink and error met. The story so far may be confusing, but I promise that if you stick around you will begin to understand (hopefully)

Thx for sticking around to read this, and I hope you're having a good day 👍

E