I'm What?

"Dad are you okay?" Octavia places a claw in the bathroom door."I'm fine my owl-(Gags)-t. I think I just have some bad stomach cramps." Stolas throws up. Unpleasant noises were coming from the bathroom.

"Via you can go ahead and eat without me I think I'll skip breakfast." Stolas comes out of the bathroom. His feathers are messy, and he had bags under his eyes."Dad, I think you need to go to a doctor you have been sick for a while." she placed a claw on her father's shoulders. Stolas sighs maybe his daughter is right he needs to go to the doctor."Okay darling I would go tomorrow." The owl gives his daughter a weak smile.

What's the worst that could happen?

"Excuse I'm what?" Stolas places his teacup on the table."Yes, your highness, you're gravid." The small-imp doctor hands him a scan. And there it was an egg growing inside of him."Somewhere around December, you will lay the egg." The imp writes it on a piece of paper.

Stolas stares at the scan in horror. This can't be good.

"So how did it go?" Via hands her father his robe."Octavia darling you promise you won't be mad?" Stolas takes the robe."Dad, what's going on? What do you "don't be mad" is something wrong?" Octavia looks at her father suspiciously. Stolas takes a deep breath here he goes."Octavia, I may or may not have gotten myself into trouble." Stolas tries to find the right words to tell his daughter.

"Trouble? What do you mean trouble?" She owlish stares at her dad."I'm... Pregnant? I think.. Hoo hoo?" Stolas looks at his daughter's reaction. Octavia stays quiet."Is it Blitz kid?" Via glances at her dad. Stolas gulps. "Yes, it is." Stolas heavy sighs."Does he know he knocked you up?"Stolas looks at his daughter confused."Does he know you are pregnant?" Stolas shakes his head."Are you going to tell him?" She looks at her father."I-I don't know." Stolas brushes his hair down."Dad, he's your boyfriend he should know!" The owl says to her dad."I know but we have been together for 3 years and we never talk about having kids together!" Stolas stresses.

"Dad you should tell him he might understand." Octavia gives her dad a gentle smile."Your right Octavia he should know." Stolas gives his daughter a small smile."Octavia hugs her dad."I am so happy to be an older sister!"

"Your grid?" The imp looks at his boyfriend confused."Gravid Blitz." Stolas giggles." What's that is it a kinky term for "sucking you off"? The imp smirks. Stolas gags the mention of sex sickness him, well only in the state he's currently in."No, Blitzy it means I'm pregnant." The owl looks at his boyfriend nervously. The imp looks at him."You're not joking right?" The imp's eyes sparkle."No Blitz I'm not joking." Stolas smiles at his boyfriend. Blitz carefully pulls his boyfriend down to his level placing kisses all over his face. He pulls away to speak."This is amazing news I heard today!" Stolas giggles at his boyfriend.

"Loonie I have good news for you~!" Blitz hugs Loona."What is it da-I mean Blitz? She says looking irritated at Blitz."Stolas is pregnant you're going to be an older sister isn't that exciting?" Blitz's eyes twinkle. Loona winces as she pulls away from Blitz's grasp."Loona what's wrong aren't you happy?" The imp asks noticing his daughter's discomfort."You're finally replacing me.." Loona looks down."Loona listen to m-" the imp was cut off."NO, YOU LISTEN TO ME! YOU FINALLY HAD ENOUGH OF ME THAT YOU'RE HAVING A KID OF YOUR OWN! I wasn't good enough! Of course, I wasn't good enough I was never your blood! I thought you were different!" Tears were streaming down the hellhound's eyes. Blitz hugs Loona caressing Loona's hair."Loona listens to me, I would never and I mean NEVER replace you you are one of a kind and I love you I don't care if you are my blood or not what matters is that you are my daughter in my eyes. Look sweetie I never planned to be a dad again but I knock up Stols and we are having a kid together. This kid would never replace your place because I'm placing you, Via, and this kid in the same place giving the attention and love you three need." The imp gives his daughter a gentle smile. Loona wipes the tears away."Do you promise?" Blitz smiles."I promise."